King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same bammas aint have nothing but thirst for:

hbz-amber-rose-lead-1537822449.jpg
Did nothing for me. I do not like Blonds.

It's interesting to me that black women are willing to take relationship advice from men who aren't in successful relationships themselves. Derrick Jaxn is a serial cheater who doesn't take his own advice and Steve Harvey is on like his fourth marriage. Women just like the fact that these men are telling them what they want to hear
It's prosperity preaching. People listen to what they want to hear.

the trolls and all the bashing done turned her militant from all the flak she catching from this.

baby girl needs to get out of that relationship.

smh

and she gave them more content to make fun of her with this video.

internet bullying is real and im sure she is feeling it with how her husband straight embarrassed their marriage

but now i get it about the bonnet after watching char point on this dilemma he is right when he said

"she wasnt with you when you were out here cheating she shouldn't be here during damage control"

he did seem like he done dragged her into the video last minute. But i didnt know a bonnet got such a bad rep. lol

hope oh girl dont go and hurt herself.

Derrick took the goofy reaction to his own apology video down from his Youtube and IG and he disable the comments on his last couple of videos. The comment sections were spicy 😂

the trolls and all the bashing done turned her militant from all the flak she catching from this.

baby girl needs to get out of that relationship.

smh

and she gave them more content to make fun of her with this video.

internet bullying is real and im sure she is feeling it with how her husband straight embarrassed their marriage
Yeah I honestly feel bad for her because it's clear she didn't ask for it and can't handle it. It's all on dude (Isn't what his marketing usually is?)

Yeah I honestly feel bad for her because it's clear she didn't ask for it and can't handle it. It's all on dude (Isn't what his marketing usually is?)

exactly. yet he blaming jesus and dragging his poor wife into this and not even taking his own advice.

now she is being clowned for something she didnt even do i feel bad for her too.

Like how much respect do you have for your wife to not only cheat but to bring the chick into the same bed/home she sleeps in is a all time low.

Whole world clowning her and she probably cant even sleep in her own bed no more without thinking what was going down in that same bed this whole time.

Derrick took the goofy reaction to his own apology video down from his Youtube and IG and he disable the comments on his last couple of videos. The comment sections were spicy 😂

and dude still embarrassing himself and his marriage smh

when all he has to do is confess he is a low life narcissist who was getting high off the fame and followers he was generating at the expense of his integrity and log off the social media platforms forever. Aint no coming back from this no explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom