King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth came in and exposed Cats for lying about who they are and having multiple personalities. It basically became a flame fest and at that point the mods decided to just lock it down.
So, it wasn’t the main benefactors of Samuels sermons, those of whom began to refer to Black women as garden tools and other suggestive epithets, it was moderation deciding that the grave digging was a far more important issue to discuss, as opposed to the blatant disrespect of Black women, correct?

So, it wasn’t the main benefactors of Samuels sermons, those of whom began to refer to Black women as garden tools and other suggestive epithets, it was moderation deciding that the grave digging was a far more important issue to discuss, as opposed to the blatant disrespect of Black women, correct?
I dont recall anyone referring to Black woman as such, but the thread was all over the place. I do remember at the end when Meth came in pointed out that you were posting from your umpteenth user account and you tried to lie about it. He referred to your personality disorder, but He also said not to turn the thread into a flame fest which is the direction it lead to when the thread closed.

I dont recall anyone referring to Black woman as such, but the thread was all over the place. I do remember at the end when Meth came in pointed out that you were posting from your umpteenth user account and you tried to lie about it. He referred to your personality disorder, but He also said not to turn the thread into a flame fest which is the direction it lead to when the thread closed.
Of course you do not remember the garden tool gifs, and the poster referring to Black women as having bad attitudes, being deserving of abuse, because in his culture? Women have no rights at all. You didn't address such, because what became important to people like you was to try and banish those who did not agree with Samuels from that thread. The sheer fact that you continue to ignore the offenses toward Black women on that thread, not only coming from Samuels, but your esteemed members as well, those of whom want to keep a supposed positive vibe on NikeTalk for everyone BUT Black women?

Is quite telling regardless of what other name observes it.

I met this man 10 months ago and we fell in love instantly. Everybody was always saying how much we looked so much alike and they would always say "y'all might be related" but we always laughed it off. 1 month ago we decided to get a DNA test to finally put the rumors to rest. We were both excited to get the results only to find out we are in fact related. We found out we were brother and sister. Yes I was just as shocked as you guys. Do to the fact that we were and still are madly in love we decided to continue our relationship.

Of course you do not remember the garden tool gifs, and the poster referring to Black women as having bad attitudes, being deserving of abuse, because in his culture? Women have no rights at all. You didn't address such, because what became important to people like you was to try and banish those who did not agree with Samuels. from that thread. The sheer fact that you continue to ignore the offenses toward Black women on that thread, not only coming from Samuels, but your esteemed members as well, those of whom want to keep a supposed positive vibe on NikeTalk for everyone BUT Black women?

Is quite telling regardless of what other name observes it.
Listen man. I'm going based off what I saw and what the mods pointed out. You're not necessarily credible cause you move the goal marker a lot and it was pointed out that you had X amount of accounts and then you tried to lie about it. It is clear that you will lie to appear right. We've seen that countless times. Pretty certain that majority of the participants of said thread are black and if what you said is true, the poster would be on the summer jam screen.

I met this man 10 months ago and we fell in love instantly. Everybody was always saying how much we looked so much alike and they would always say "y'all might be related" but we always laughed it off. 1 month ago we decided to get a DNA test to finally put the rumors to rest. We were both excited to get the results only to find out we are in fact related. We found out we were brother and sister. Yes I was just as shocked as you guys. Do to the fact that we were and still are madly in love we decided to continue our relationship.

I forget what study I read, it could have been a Harvard review, Psych study or in some other medical journal that my daughter had to study or what, but it spoke of the wild attraction that siblings who aren't aware of each other have toward each other.

I forget what study I read, it could have been a Harvard review, Psych study or in some other medical journal that my daughter had to study or what, but it spoke of the wild attraction that siblings who aren't aware of each other have toward each other.

Do you think that can be rooted in "love for self?"

I'm sure when these two met, they subconsciously saw themselves in the other person.

Listen man. I'm going based off what I saw and what the mods pointed out. You're not necessarily credible cause you move the goal marker a lot and it was pointed out that you had X amount of accounts and then you tried to lie about it. It is clear that you will lie to appear right. We've seen that countless times. Pretty certain that majority of the participants of said thread are black and if what you said is true, the poster would be on the summer jam screen.
Unless Tom Diginson is your real name, I do not see how anyone is credible using the measure that you are speaking of. If everyone's NikeTalk accounts were connected to their facebook or linkedin accounts, only then will anyone know who anyone truly is. Since this site does allow anonymity? The only truth is that the comments made can be backed up with some sort of facts or research.

That said, you conveniently ignored what was being said about Black women, in order to gain a favorable participation in a thread discussing a misogynist and his views, among a few misogynists and incels.

You do not want to hear that you are at fault, for any lack of success that you may have with women.

Period.

Do you think that can be rooted in "love for self?"

I'm sure when these two met, they subconsciously saw themselves in the other person.
If I can find the read, I will post it. It said something to hormonal exchange, and how the need to connect deeper had a sexual energy attached to it. It was interesting, and downright scary. Apparently their attraction is much stronger than that of non related people.

Unless Tom Diginson is your real name, I do not see how anyone is credible using the measure that you are speaking of. If everyone's NikeTalk accounts were connected to their facebook or linkedin accounts, only then will anyone know who anyone truly is. Since this site does allow anonymity? The only truth is that the comments made can be backed up with some sort of facts or research.

That said, you conveniently ignored what was being said about Black women, in order to gain a favorable participation in a thread discussing a misogynist and his views, among a few misogynists and incels.

You do not want to hear that you are at fault, for any lack of success that you may have with women.

Period.
Favorable participation? The thread is still available for view. You clowned out yourself and got called out. You can pretend you "care" about black women, but it's all for internet reps and likes.

You've also shown that you only "care" about them when their views aligns with what you're saying. If one is posted that don't align with what you're saying, you immediately start talking bad about them referencing the national enquire to discredit them. Real weirdo psychopathic behavior. You're even trying to attempt to change the history of the thread as if it isn't available for all to see. Get some help. Using black womens plight for internet attention on a message board.

Favorable participation? The thread is still available for view. You clowned out yourself and got called out. You can pretend you "care" about black women, but it's all for internet reps and likes.

You've also shown that you only "care" about them when their views aligns with what you're saying. If one is posted that don't align with what you're saying, you immediately start talking bad about them referencing the national enquire to discredit them. Real weirdo psychopathic behavior. You're even trying to attempt to change the history of the thread as if it isn't available for all to see. Get some help. Using black womens plight for internet attention on a message board.

Fortunately we also know that the mods cleaned up that thread because of the blatant disregard that many of the participants had for Black women, calling them fat, having bad attitudes, and deserving of abuse.

My comments stand, Black women suffer from abuse at a greater number than their female counterparts.

Here is one of my sources for which was also posted on that thread.

Are you denying the truth being posted here? If I am lying about something, would not this study prove otherwise?

The Black woman that I spoke about, are you suggesting that Shahrazad Ali is someone to be respected, AFTER she states to slap Black women in the mouth if they get out of control?

You are citing her, someone suggesting abuse?

This is NOT the national enquirer, these are HER words.

Although not lazy by nature, she has become loose and careless about herself and about her man and family. Her brain is smaller than the Blackman's, so while she is acclaimed for her high scholastic achievement, her thought processes do not compare to the conscious Blackman's. Her unbridled tongue is the main reason she cannot get along with the Blackman...if she ignores the authority and superiority of the Blackman, there is a penalty. When she crosses this line and becomes viciously insulting it is time for the Blackman to soundly slap her in the mouth.[1][6]

Last edited:
Fortunately we also know that the mods cleaned up that thread because of the blatant disregard that many of the participants had for Black women, calling them fat, having bad attitudes, and deserving of abuse.

My comments stand, Black women suffer from abuse at a greater number than their female counterparts.

Here is one of my sources for which was also posted on that thread.

Are you denying the truth being posted here? If I am lying about something, would not this study prove otherwise?
Stop using black womens plight for internet reps and likes. This is not helpful to their cause. Seek help

If I can find the read, I will post it. It said something to hormonal exchange, and how the need to connect deeper had a sexual energy attached to it. It was interesting, and downright scary. Apparently their attraction is much stronger than that of non related people.

So this is why you believe the love the Royal Family has for eachother is so great/strong?

So this is why you believe the love the Royal Family has for eachother is so great/strong?
That's about money, and protecting family interests. The study or discussion was about how siblings that have never met each other, have a strong sexual attraction to each other when they unknowingly come into contact with each other.

Seek help for your fear of Black women and their rights to own themselves.
I love black women. Came out of one. Was raised by a a number of them l. I just know that they have to be aware of creeps like you who will tell them lies to take advantage of them.

I love black women. Came out of one. Was raised by a a number of them l. I just know that they have to be aware of creeps like you who will tell them lies to take advantage of them.
I've been called worse by better people.

1622129798898.png

One more for the High Value men..., I read this and then immediately thought about you.

1. Obedience means complete obedience. No exceptions. If you can pick and choose when to obey you aren’t actually being obedient. Sex is an important part of marriage and being totally sexually obedient to your husband is part of your vows. Respect your husband’s authority over you in every aspect of your life, as God intended. (Ephesians 5:22-24)

2. Your main pleasure from sex comes from you pleasing your husband. Sometimes sex will be physically pleasureful for you and sometimes it won’t be physically pleasureful for you, but either way if you satisfy your husband then you will be fulfilled knowing that you have pleased your man. ( Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

3. Your husband carries great responsibility as the head of your household. It is very stressful to be your family’s leader, provider and protector, and sex is an important way to relieve that stress. Sometimes your husband is going to demand sex at an inconvenient time, or when you are tired. Remember that he probably needs a physical release to help him get through a hard day. (Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

4. A man wants an enthusiastic sexual partner. Sometimes you are going to feel that what your husband demands of you is degrading or humiliating. Your obligation is to submit to him, so always have a smile on your face and an eager to please attitude when your husband demands your sexual service, no matter what it is. (Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

5. Every man has his own personal sexual needs and desires and your responsibility is to meet those needs the way you husband chooses. He is going to train you to please him the way he wants and you need to work your hardest to learn what he likes and to always be attentive to his particular needs and preferences. (Jeremiah 18:6)

6. Men are visual creatures and you need to keep your body in shape and always look your best. Work out and eat right to keep slim and sexy. Pay attention to your hair and makeup even if you are just at home. Embrace body modifications if your husband thinks they will enhance your beauty. (Psalm 45:11)

7. Dress the way that your husband instructs. Men like to show off their wives. You are your husband’s prize. Wearing revealing clothes does not make you a ****. You can be a faithful Christian wife and also look like a sexy, desirable woman when your husband takes you out to dinner or out on the town or to the beach. It might take you some time to feel comfortable with some outfits but you will be happy when you sense your husband’s pride when he shows you to the world and lets people know you belong to him. (Psalm 45:11-15)

8. The Bible is very clear that your husband is your master and that God expects you to always respect his absolute authority over you, and to serve and obey him in every way. As my husband has told me many times, I can do things the hard way or the easy way, but either way I am going to do them. So take the easy way by submitting to him with a smile on your face! (1 Peter 3:5-6)

9. Sometimes your husband will need to punish you when you fall short of his expectations. Be grateful that he takes the time to correct your behavior and thank him for helping to make you a better Christian wife. (Revelation 3:19)

10. A sexually satisfied husband makes for a happy home and marriage, and the key to a sexually satisfied husband is a wife who thinks of his sexual pleasure and embraces her submission to him. Be your husband’s sexual pet, always cheerful and humbly grateful for being the woman that he has chosen to please him. (Proverbs 12:4, Proverbs 31:12, Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom