King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
KHUFU KHUFU

Of those Bible Wife Rules, which ones do you even REMOTELY agree with?

What about this one:

6. Men are visual creatures and you need to keep your body in shape and always look your best. Work out and eat right to keep slim and sexy. Pay attention to your hair and makeup even if you are just at home. Embrace body modifications if your husband thinks they will enhance your beauty. (Psalm 45:11)

Stop using black womens plight for internet reps and likes. This is not helpful to their cause. Seek help

Speak for yourself. I think being vocal about issues like this means more than people think. Speaking out against misogyny, racism, and other isms usually seems futile to MAGAs and other deplorable men. But the purpose of the other side speaking out is

1. Because it annoys the hell out of deplorables which is my personal favorite reason.

2. It prevents normalization of being a sexist or racist rhetoric, which shows people who are victims of said behavior someone has their back.

KHUFU KHUFU

What about this one:

6. Men are visual creatures and you need to keep your body in shape and always look your best. Work out and eat right to keep slim and sexy. Pay attention to your hair and makeup even if you are just at home. Embrace body modifications if your husband thinks they will enhance your beauty. (Psalm 45:11)
I do not agree with any of them, because the demands are coming from men/man.

The best is to get with who is already where you want to be. If you like fit women? Get with women who like to remain fit.

Speak for yourself. I think being vocal about issues like this means more than people think. Speaking out against misogyny, racism, and other isms usually seems futile to MAGAs and other deplorable men. But the purpose of the other side speaking out is

1. Because it annoys the hell out of deplorables which is my personal favorite reason.

2. It prevents normalization of being a sexist or racist rhetoric, which shows people who are victims of said behavior someone has their back.
There is a difference between speaking out because you're actually supportive of them vs speaking out because you know it will earn you some form of internet rep that goes along with what schtick you're running with now. One is genuine whereas the other is disingenuous like a pandering criminal politician who's just looking for approval or hustling preacher. If the latter is what you align with, then I can see why you have no issue with it.

There is a difference between speaking out because you're actually supportive of them vs speaking out because you know it will earn you some form of internet rep that goes along with what schtick you're running with now. One is genuine whereas the other sounds like a pandering criminal politician who's just looking for approval or hustling preacher.
Let me guess, the guy who claims to be helping women through asking them if they are fat, calling them the B word and cutting them off of his show isn't the hustling preacher, right?

Got it.

You do realize that there are no women on this site to rep men supporting them, correct? So what internet reps are we discussing, I mean really? Reps from men who do not like men like you?

Let me guess, the guy who claims to be helping women through asking them if they are fat, calling them the B word and cutting them off of his show isn't the hustling preacher, right?

Got it.

You do realize that there are no women on this site to rep men supporting them, correct? So what internet reps are we discussing, I mean really? Reps from men who do not like men like you?
Clearly, you're ignorant to the fact that there are posters on the site that are women. There have been a number of them over the years. Hell, one of them cringed at you joining the thread that she was most active in recently, but let me guess, you're going to blame that on Kevin Samuels as opposed to yourself

Clearly, you're ignorant to the fact that there are posters on the site that are women. There have been a number of them over the years. Hell, one of them cringed at you joining the thread that she was most active in recently, but let me guess, you're going to blame that on Kevin Samuels as opposed to yourself
Simply because there have been a number over the years, apparently with many of them being chased off of here by some of the most respected members of this site, does not mean that they are here right now. If not allowed to be open about their gender, then that proves my point about the misogyny that is clearly present on this board.

So your point works against your claim.

So, what are the lies that I am telling women?

Give me an example. You have all of the answers.

Be specific.

Simply because there have been a number over the years, apparently with many of them being chased off of here by some of the most respected members of this site, does not mean that they are here right now. If not allowed to be open about their gender, then that proves my point about the misogyny that is clearly present on this board.
What are you talking about? They post on here quite often. :lol:

So your point works against your claim.

So, what are the lies that I am telling women?

Give me an example. You have all of the answers.

Be specific.
Now you don't what I'm talking about? I've called you on it this and you've moved the goal post each time.

What are you talking about? They post on here quite often. :lol:

Now you don't what I'm talking about? I've called you on it this and you've moved the goal post each time.
Again, if women were indeed welcomed here, they would be able to be open about it, and that Kevin Samuels thread and the threads that were also disparaging toward women, would not have existed.

If you've made such a salient point suggesting that I have indeed lied to women, then you'd have no reason to NOT post it again.

Again, if women were indeed welcomed here, they would be able to be open about it, and that Kevin Samuels thread and the threads that were also disparaging toward women, would not have existed.

If you've made such a salient point suggesting that I have indeed lied to women, then you'd have no reason to NOT post it again.
Okay, whatever you want to believe. Just stop lying to women to appear to be an ally.

What is there to lie about when your posts are visible for all to see, but okay. Just stop lying to women to appear to be an ally.

1622134242817.png

To whom it may concern...

There is a difference between speaking out because you're actually supportive of them vs speaking out because you know it will earn you some form of internet rep that goes along with what schtick you're running with now. One is genuine whereas the other is disingenuous like a pandering criminal politician who's just looking for approval or hustling preacher. If the latter is what you align with, then I can see why you have no issue with it.

Lol I'm pretty sure khufu isn't doing any of this for NT street cred. In fact if he is looking for approval he has so far been met with the opposite.

There is nothing disingenuous about being petty with bigots and sexists. Admitting to it is as genuine as it gets. If he wants to pander to a certain demographic he is in the wrong place. Speaking for myself even if 1 or 2 people see what I'm saying and agree with it amongst a sea of ignorami, it was well worth it. For every attempt to normalize sexist rhetoric some people have to bring a balance.

2 is more important than 1.
KHUFU KHUFU

What about this one:

Ppl tend to do this anyway. Assuming they aren't sexually selfish:
"5. Every man has his own personal sexual needs and desires and your responsibility is to meet those needs the way you husband chooses. He is going to train you to please him the way he wants and you need to work your hardest to learn what he likes and to always be attentive to his particular needs and preferences. (Jeremiah 18:6)"

I can't tell if who wrote that is troll or wackjob though.

Lol I'm pretty sure khufu isn't doing any of this for NT street cred. In fact if he is looking for approval he has so far been met with the opposite.

There is nothing disingenuous about being petty with bigots and sexists. Admitting to it is as genuine as it gets. If he wants to pander to a certain demographic he is in the wrong place. Speaking for myself even if 1 or 2 people see what I'm saying and agree with it amongst a sea of ignorami, it was well worth it. For every attempt to normalize sexist rhetoric some people have to bring a balance.

Your comments regarding black women were some of the most egregious I've ever seen on this site under your several previous usernames tho.

Your comments regarding black women were some of the most egregious I've ever seen on this site under your several previous usernames tho.

I'm 6ft4 230, doesn't mean I wanna have sex with a man.....I mean woman built like me.
Peep the avy.
You heard it here first apparently, not wanting to have sex with a woman built like a linebacker makes you an Uncle Tom. Team Race Card FTW.
pimp.gif

His comments about Serena. :smh:

One more for the High Value men..., I read this and then immediately thought about you.

1. Obedience means complete obedience. No exceptions. If you can pick and choose when to obey you aren’t actually being obedient. Sex is an important part of marriage and being totally sexually obedient to your husband is part of your vows. Respect your husband’s authority over you in every aspect of your life, as God intended. (Ephesians 5:22-24)

2. Your main pleasure from sex comes from you pleasing your husband. Sometimes sex will be physically pleasureful for you and sometimes it won’t be physically pleasureful for you, but either way if you satisfy your husband then you will be fulfilled knowing that you have pleased your man. ( Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

3. Your husband carries great responsibility as the head of your household. It is very stressful to be your family’s leader, provider and protector, and sex is an important way to relieve that stress. Sometimes your husband is going to demand sex at an inconvenient time, or when you are tired. Remember that he probably needs a physical release to help him get through a hard day. (Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

4. A man wants an enthusiastic sexual partner. Sometimes you are going to feel that what your husband demands of you is degrading or humiliating. Your obligation is to submit to him, so always have a smile on your face and an eager to please attitude when your husband demands your sexual service, no matter what it is. (Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

5. Every man has his own personal sexual needs and desires and your responsibility is to meet those needs the way you husband chooses. He is going to train you to please him the way he wants and you need to work your hardest to learn what he likes and to always be attentive to his particular needs and preferences. (Jeremiah 18:6)

7. Dress the way that your husband instructs. Men like to show off their wives. You are your husband’s prize. Wearing revealing clothes does not make you a ****. You can be a faithful Christian wife and also look like a sexy, desirable woman when your husband takes you out to dinner or out on the town or to the beach. It might take you some time to feel comfortable with some outfits but you will be happy when you sense your husband’s pride when he shows you to the world and lets people know you belong to him. (Psalm 45:11-15)

8. The Bible is very clear that your husband is your master and that God expects you to always respect his absolute authority over you, and to serve and obey him in every way. As my husband has told me many times, I can do things the hard way or the easy way, but either way I am going to do them. So take the easy way by submitting to him with a smile on your face! (1 Peter 3:5-6)

9. Sometimes your husband will need to punish you when you fall short of his expectations. Be grateful that he takes the time to correct your behavior and thank him for helping to make you a better Christian wife. (Revelation 3:19)

10. A sexually satisfied husband makes for a happy home and marriage, and the key to a sexually satisfied husband is a wife who thinks of his sexual pleasure and embraces her submission to him. Be your husband’s sexual pet, always cheerful and humbly grateful for being the woman that he has chosen to please him. (Proverbs 12:4, Proverbs 31:12, Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

Is this sarcasm?

Ish sounds like a sex slave and not a wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom