King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comments regarding black women were some of the most egregious I've ever seen on this site under your several previous usernames tho.
His comments about Serena. :smh:
Eerily similar to kevin samuels comments about women built like linebackers 🤣

I keep forgetting that deusavertat deusavertat is @antonlevy the man who hates black women but will lick the crust off white women feet. He has all of a sudden returned as a "woke" black man. Can't take his flip flop shenanigans seriously.

Is this sarcasm?

Ish sounds like a sex slave and not a wife
Agreed. But that is what was passing for women's sexual responsibilities according to biblical teachings.

In order to make it seem okay, it was said that a woman wrote it for him.

Agreed. But that is what was passing for women's sexual responsibilities according to biblical teachings.

In order to make it seem okay, it was said that a woman wrote it for him.
Yea that way of thought is very archaic

I keep forgetting that deusavertat deusavertat is @antonlevy the man who hates black women but will lick the crust off white women feet. He has all of a sudden returned as a "woke" black man. Can't take his flip flop shenanigans seriously.

Don’t forget he openly admitted to wanting to become Bill Gates sex servant in the Kevin Samuels thread before it got locked.

2 is more important than 1.

If it upsets you YES. It depends on the scenario in the grand scheme of things, preventing the normalization of bigoted and sexist rhetoric IS more important.

However, passing off sexist cavemen definitely feels good.

Killing 2 birds with one stone type of deal.

I take the same approach with Trump supporters, I know they don't have the intellectual capability to understand ANYTHING I say about their rhetoric nor do they care. My approach to them is to antagonize them while showing the people they attack that they have allies. It's a win win situation.

Being as vocal as these people is a very effective tool in chipping away at the bigoted traditions they are holding on to.

I love Michelle:blush:. But when they go low, I go lower. :lol:

Last edited:
I met this man 10 months ago and we fell in love instantly. Everybody was always saying how much we looked so much alike and they would always say "y'all might be related" but we always laughed it off. 1 month ago we decided to get a DNA test to finally put the rumors to rest. We were both excited to get the results only to find out we are in fact related. We found out we were brother and sister. Yes I was just as shocked as you guys. Do to the fact that we were and still are madly in love we decided to continue our relationship.

This is called gsa syndrome.

What it got to do with this thread though? :nerd:

Don’t forget he openly admitted to wanting to become Bill Gates sex servant in the Kevin Samuels thread before it got locked.
giphy (56).gif

Odds on this thread getting locked too

No safe spaces for black folk :lol:

Plenty of black threads doing it right on NT, let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is basically black MAGAs crying about not being able to disrespect women and get away with it without being called out.

Lots of good accurate, historical info on the African/black/Caribbean history thread. I've actually been listening to this BBC series I stumbled upon there. Let's not mix up the ignorance in the threads that got shut down with that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

With the way this is going very soon. At least with the KS thread everything was contained.

It has now infiltrated multiple threads
😂
:rofl: :rofl:

It is like when the one club in town that always had buffoonery popping off on weekends finally gets shut down, and the people that used to frequent it gotta find someplace else to wild out

So all the foolishness that used to happen in one place now spreads all over the metro area

I’m happy that a thread about the short downfall of a womanizer (and supposedly the ire of Sir Khufu) has produced these levels of entertainment.

William Gates is Handsome but not Gorgeous which makes the difference.

tenor-9.gif

Trashiest rich person ever. I understand he has the body habits of an Alpha male Walrus or an African dictator whose subjects have all died of starvation, but there are certain this his stylist could do to make his suits fit better. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom