Kirk Hinrich or Steve Blake: Who do you like more?

Kirk easy. And no y'all ain't taking Kirk away from us
laugh.gif

What kind of question is this. There's no comparison. Kirk Hinrich. The guy is a good shooter, solid point man, good passer, and an unrated defender. Hewas actually playing solid D on Pierce during the playoffs. Steve Blake should not be starting in this league. He's a decent back-up at best.

Depends on the team. If they're not so good and need the better player I'd pick Kirk. If they're a good team and/or full of shooters and just needsome solid distributing then I'd go with Blake.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

_iceUrlFlag=1

Represent.
Pretty much. Even tho I've been watching Blake run the Blazers for the past however many years.

I agree it's definitely Kirk, although I've thought of comparing these two before.

Kirk is a BIT overrated nationally though having watched his entire career w/the Bulls. His shooting really is average at best and he's real streaky. Hisdefense is very good, but he tends to foul alot. I think he'd be a solid starting point guard on a championship contending team where he could be the4th/5th best player on the team and just run an offense.

I agree it's definitely Kirk, although I've thought of comparing these two before.

Kirk is a BIT overrated nationally though having watched his entire career w/the Bulls. His shooting really is average at best and he's real streaky. Hisdefense is very good, but he tends to foul alot. I think he'd be a solid starting point guard on a championship contending team where he could be the4th/5th best player on the team and just run an offense.

Is there an option C?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

It should be noted that Steve Blake looks like the second coming of Jerry West when he plays the Lakers. Dude hits 3's from the parking lot against us.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom