Kirkland Tees in BLACK?

Okay so we all know Kirkland makes awesome white tees, but a while back a came across black and grey ones, I never felt like shelling out the money to buy them but now that I do I cant find them anymore.....Costco is totally out of them, does anybody know who carries them?

I thought Costco stopped making the black and grey t-shirts. I still have a few from a few years ago, when I stocked up upon hearing the news.

They definitely didnt stop making them. They got them in the Bay for sure (well, the last time I bought a pack was about 2 months ago).

The one in my area had a stockpile of blacks and greys not too long ago. They'll probably restock them sooner than you expect. 

Their pima cotton tees are
eek.gif

They should have these in black, maybe grey.

early in the summer I found some and rejoiced in awe, bought a pack biggest decision of my life was deciding grey or black since they are so legendary, went with black. but now just all whites.

I think its a climate thing, once summer is over and things start to cool down you'll see costco roll out the black and grey ones. I mean who wears black during the summers anyways???

Honestly they aren't even as good as the white ones. They just felt odd and after i washed them, they came out all funky. Shrank in all different directions and I didn't even put them in the dryer. I think you can find better colored tee's then Kirkland.

Back
Top Bottom