Kixclusive NYC Store Opening 11/21 (Saturday) - Grand Opening To Follow!

What's up NT fam. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Kixclusive is opening our first store on SATURDAY 11AM in New YorkCity (288 Mulberry Street between Prince and E. Houston). we are very close to 3 subway stops (Bway-Lafayette - F, V, B, D; Bleecker - 6; Prince - N, R, W) andwe are one block over from Supreme.
We have some good stuff, a lot of items that are not posted on the website (we were saving it for this day). everything from jordan's (og's and retro),dunk sb's (old/good stuff all the way to the new), yeezy's, louis vuitton kanye's, ato matsumoto, playcloths, bbc/ice cream (older stuff), bape(only the good stuff) and more!
This operation was primarily pulled off by 2 people, myself and a friend. i am just like anyone else from the NT community, started off small collecting and itturned into something from there...Hopefully this will provide some motivation to anyone out there with a passion for the sneaker game....people will tell younot to do it, the sneaker game is dying, etc etc....but you gotta follow your dreams! Even if we fail, I will be happy that we took the chance....
With that said....I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO JUST COME OUT AND SUPPORT (i dropped out of college for this, so please support, LOL)! You don't have to buyanything, just come and chill, the store has a nice, quaint vibe to it with comfortable chairs from Ikea! I would love to chop it up with you guys. we are alsotaking volunteers to help out with the Kixclusive store. oh and consignment will be 85-15 at the outset, so bring in any new kicks you want to sell (no usedfor now)...there are no fees whatsoever to take your kicks back, check processing, etc.
LOOK FOR THE WHITE GATES AND BLUE STEPS DOWN.... (we can't afford a sign yet - but there may be some balloons up - LOL, i know)
KIXCLUSIVE 288 MULBERRY ST. NYC - SATURDAY 11/21 @ 11AM
kixclusive-splash-page-6.jpg

Store pictures will be posted tomorrow...

Peace.

How about you refund all the customers you've scammed for Space Jams. All the customers you've charged and ignored for the last 3 months!!!

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

How about you refund all the customers you've scammed for Space Jams. All the customers you've charged and ignored for the last 3 months!!!

Co-Sign...I'm in contact with the man and see what issue will be found for this
Peace

Tracking number is now working. This NeckSnapper guy seems to do whatever possible to find out solutions.
Mannchyld, how about your order? Still waiting for a working tacking number?
Peace

Necksnapper responded to a few of my PM's. He promised he'd ship the sneakers out on Tuesday and send me a tracking number, but hasn't shipped themyet. I'm getting the authorities involved now.

Back
Top Bottom