Knowing the risks, how can you smoke?

I like smoking cigars, but the thought that I'm shortening my lifespan in the process is kind of weird.

How do you do it, presuming that you aren't addicted?

I like smoking cigars, but the thought that I'm shortening my lifespan in the process is kind of weird.

How do you do it, presuming that you aren't addicted?

I know right? Ever since ive been going to school and almost half my classmates smoked I find myself smoking more now as I socialize with them. It really does help you to take a load off but that @$*@ aint kosher..I need to stop.

I know right? Ever since ive been going to school and almost half my classmates smoked I find myself smoking more now as I socialize with them. It really does help you to take a load off but that @$*@ aint kosher..I need to stop.

"Life's a !$%%# and then you die
that's why we get high
cuz' you neva' know when you gonna go"

pimp.gif

I don't smoke though.

"Life's a !$%%# and then you die
that's why we get high
cuz' you neva' know when you gonna go"

pimp.gif

I don't smoke though.

Every time I see them I think *Enjoy your throat and/or lung and/or mouth cancer*

I'm not addicted.

Cancer is in your genes. I want to see a ratio of people who have been smoking their whole lives vs. people who got lung cancer AND smoked.

It really isn't as bad as they try to tell you it is.

I have 2-5/day btw.. unless I'm drinking then it's substantially more.

I'm not addicted.

Cancer is in your genes. I want to see a ratio of people who have been smoking their whole lives vs. people who got lung cancer AND smoked.

All my friends in college smoke. I've never wanted to. They're all trying to quit now but none can go more than a day...

All my friends in college smoke. I've never wanted to. They're all trying to quit now but none can go more than a day...

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm not addicted.

I'd have no problem rocking with that statement, if you backed it up. Just sayin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm not addicted.

I'd have no problem rocking with that statement, if you backed it up. Just sayin
pimp.gif

2-5 a day and you don't consider yourself addicted? Nobody who isn't addicted is smoking 2-5 a day, let's put it that way.

2-5 a day and you don't consider yourself addicted? Nobody who isn't addicted is smoking 2-5 a day, let's put it that way.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

#NoSmokingNovember?
..sure
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

#NoSmokingNovember?
..sure
grin.gif
grin.gif

I am addicted I have cut it down from a pack a day and usually dont smoke. But if someone is smoking around me I want one. Or if I am drinking I have to smoke.

I am addicted I have cut it down from a pack a day and usually dont smoke. But if someone is smoking around me I want one. Or if I am drinking I have to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom