Knowing the risks, how can you smoke?

This is why I try not to smoke.. even though I like it
30t6p3b.gif

we talmbout weed or tobacco?

weed is highly unlikely to cause cancer when smoked exclusively by itself... thats what ive read anyways. too lazy to find a source

weed is highly unlikely to cause cancer when smoked exclusively by itself... thats what ive read anyways. too lazy to find a source

Originally Posted by LazyLid

Tobacco.

Originally Posted by LazyLid

Tobacco.

There are no guarantees in life.
It's not guaranteed that you'll die from smoking, nor is it guaranteed that you won't die from it.
Life is a short gamble, do what you want.

There are no guarantees in life.
It's not guaranteed that you'll die from smoking, nor is it guaranteed that you won't die from it.
Life is a short gamble, do what you want.

You gotta live life. 

Smoking may or may not cause cancer.

The bus you riding in may or may not crash.

You gotta live life. 

Smoking may or may not cause cancer.

The bus you riding in may or may not crash.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

2-5 a day and you don't consider yourself addicted? Nobody who isn't addicted is smoking 2-5 a day, let's put it that way.

...okay
I'm addicted. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

2-5 a day and you don't consider yourself addicted? Nobody who isn't addicted is smoking 2-5 a day, let's put it that way.

...okay
I'm addicted. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

#NoSmokingNovember?
..sure
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm trying not to drink until November 23rd I'll bet I can do it and you can't

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

#NoSmokingNovember?
..sure
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm trying not to drink until November 23rd I'll bet I can do it and you can't

Cause I really dont care and you could just as easily die tomorrow from some other nonsense. I like smoking and I am going to enjoy my life and not worry about +++!*%!+.

Cause I really dont care and you could just as easily die tomorrow from some other nonsense. I like smoking and I am going to enjoy my life and not worry about +++!*%!+.

Back
Top Bottom