dropbear1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whatever
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wanna see jumpman247 be the first to get one as a pet, so when reporters come over to his to check out how his new pet is doing, they'll see his lifelessbody on the floor. That would make awesome news right there.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I wanna see jumpman247 be the first to get one as a pet, so when reporters come over to his to check out how his new pet is doing, they'll see his lifeless body on the floor. That would make awesome news right there.
So basically you want to see me die.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I wanna see jumpman247 be the first to get one as a pet, so when reporters come over to his to check out how his new pet is doing, they'll see his lifeless body on the floor. That would make awesome news right there.
So basically you want to see me die.

damn word,
such hostility lol.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

jumpman247 for wackest OG NTer award.

roll.gif

roll.gif

he is a lil off..and random.. but hella entertainin.. and he gets leeway cuz hes from the bay

Originally Posted by djphame1

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

jumpman247 for wackest OG NTer award.

roll.gif

roll.gif

he is a lil off..and random.. but hella entertainin.. and he gets leeway cuz hes from the bay

jumpman247 is that dude. his sense of humor meshes well with my personality.

Originally Posted by MinGrady

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

That ashera cat though
eek.gif

Y'all posting up some ugly animals though. I wanna own a lion someday. And Panda > Koala, c'mon.
pimp.gif
That video is one of the reasons why I wanna own a lion too. That andLion King.

I really wanted a Koala growing up then I saw a video of one ripping the padding to shreds as they tried to take it from the person it was latched on to... Irealized right then and there that they weren't to be !*%$$+ with
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I really wanted a Koala growing up then I saw a video of one ripping the padding to shreds as they tried to take it from the person it was latched on to... I realized right then and there that they weren't to be !*%$$+ with
smh.gif
laugh.gif

These $%+@@%% are extra snappy...I never knew how aggressive these little $#%%+ were

Back
Top Bottom