Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE

Eastbay is marketing this as "West Coast Style". Maybe Jordan Brand was trying to find a shade between blue/purple to appeal to both Lakers/Warriors markets (and while we're at at Kings and Clippers since they're uniforms also have shades of blue and purple). The more I look at these the more they look blue to me. Is that the consensus from those that copped? Can someone post a pic of these next to a Warriors uniform?

Eastbay is marketing this as "West Coast Style". Maybe Jordan Brand was trying to find a shade between blue/purple to appeal to both Lakers/Warriors markets (and while we're at at Kings and Clippers since they're uniforms also have shades of blue and purple). The more I look at these the more they look blue to me. Is that the consensus from those that copped? Can someone post a pic of these next to a Warriors uniform?

I can tell you that you need to see them in person to tell they are purple rather then blue like in the pics.

Wish i could get these for $114 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Good to know that I need to see these in person, thx!

And yes, $114 is much better. $190 to steep for a me. Times like these I'm glad adidas hype is making AJ's coppable again.

Last edited:
I wish you dudes would stop mentioning Adidas

JB released the XII's last week. How did they do? Did Adidas hype do anything?

Not to mention true blues, nines and space jams all within three weeks.

JB is literally releasing something every weekend. How many people are going to buy a thousand dollars in kicks a month?

Last edited:
These will be in the outlets by spring... Hornet 10s status... extra 25% off clearance on NDC status... That $114 will happen for sure. If the black friday Aquas ended up in the outlet... c'mon of course these will.

Really wish it was more a matte finish to the glossy sections. Just feel personally that would look better

I wish you dudes would stop mentioning Adidas

JB released the XII's last week. How did they do? Did Adidas hype do anything?

Not to mention true blues, nines and space jams all within three weeks.

JB is literally releasing something every weekend. How many people are going to buy a thousand dollars in kicks a month?

Exactly.

hornet X's is exactly what these will b. once they hit around 125 and now they'll start to move...then again pippen I's & penny II's are ~ 100-80 now.

LIke someone already posted, these match the earlier Lakers jersey more. Maybe they're meant to match that jersey since that's who MJ played in the FInals.

WTBS, I do think they should have released the Kobe version in April. These are still dope to me though and will be bought with my friend's military discount.

so i just picked these up from footlocker. is the reservation supposed to change to picked up? mine still says "access your code upon store arrival" thanks in advance

so i just picked these up from footlocker. is the reservation supposed to change to picked up? mine still says "access your code upon store arrival" thanks in advance
When I picked up my Black Toes, I didn't need that code. They just asked for my ID, crossed my name from the list, then I paid. About 30 min later, the app updated that I picked up.

Back
Top Bottom