Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

^
maybe the best thing about drose is that very thing...
might prevent him from being an Ahole like most
superstars. Who knew it was possible to be more meek
and humble than KD? next generation superstars...
the nba is in good hands. no thanks to the queen.

^
maybe the best thing about drose is that very thing...
might prevent him from being an Ahole like most
superstars. Who knew it was possible to be more meek
and humble than KD? next generation superstars...
the nba is in good hands. no thanks to the queen.

photo0854x.jpg

took a pic of this guy beside me using DSLR... lol. a lot of people were!

^ Yup! A lot of people were able to bring in their DSLR's...

Anyway, for those who want to watch it again...

SMART ULTIMATE ALL-STAR WEEKEND REPLAY:
NBA All-Stars vs. PBA All-Stars (July 30; 7:30pm; Sat) IBC 13
NBA All-Stars vs. Gilas Pilipinas (July 31; 7:30pm; Sun) IBC 13

^ Yup! A lot of people were able to bring in their DSLR's...

Anyway, for those who want to watch it again...

SMART ULTIMATE ALL-STAR WEEKEND REPLAY:
NBA All-Stars vs. PBA All-Stars (July 30; 7:30pm; Sat) IBC 13
NBA All-Stars vs. Gilas Pilipinas (July 31; 7:30pm; Sun) IBC 13

From my vantage point. The vibe up there was pretty much comparable to that of an Ateneo-La Salle game (especially when people started booing Mo Twister
laugh.gif
)

From my vantage point. The vibe up there was pretty much comparable to that of an Ateneo-La Salle game (especially when people started booing Mo Twister
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by daveyyy

laugh.gif
)
People did not boo Mo Twister, they started booing when hosts where introduced. Maybe fans just wanted to see what they came for which is the NBA Stars...but this was a poor show of character. SMH

Originally Posted by daveyyy

laugh.gif
)
People did not boo Mo Twister, they started booing when hosts where introduced. Maybe fans just wanted to see what they came for which is the NBA Stars...but this was a poor show of character. SMH

At first I thought it was because the fans was eager for the start of the game but everytime Mo talks on the mic the boo's kept on pouring! Gotta pity the guy..

At first I thought it was because the fans was eager for the start of the game but everytime Mo talks on the mic the boo's kept on pouring! Gotta pity the guy..

mo twister seems a bit too eager to please.. in short EPAL. . . smh at that 3 point shootout commentary.. haha lol.. kc montero could've done a better job..

as for willie revilliame.. i think people just hate him cuz he's effin rich.. rubbin shoulders with manny pangilinan..

mo twister seems a bit too eager to please.. in short EPAL. . . smh at that 3 point shootout commentary.. haha lol.. kc montero could've done a better job..

as for willie revilliame.. i think people just hate him cuz he's effin rich.. rubbin shoulders with manny pangilinan..

yeah! and the crowd at araneta are not the so called "masa". haha I feel bad for him when he looked up at the screen and saw his face while hearing the BOO's. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom