KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!!! HYPERDUNK + ZOOM KOBE V 31 PICS. UPDATED 3/1/10

Which do you guys think is worth more separately?
I personally like the hyperdunk much more than the Kobe V. That goes for this pack and both shoes in general.
The leather interior on that hyperdunk looks exactly like an Aston Martin, which is so sick. And the hyperdunk has the Aston Martin logo. What is so special about the Kobe V released in the pack?
I feel like Nike felt obliged to put the Kobe V in the pack because that is Kobe's current shoes and it helps them make more $$$ on the hype. Realistically, it should have been just the hyperdunk.

I love kobe but not really a fan of most of his shoes but I might think about at least taking a second look at these.......Kinda nice imo

These deserve a second look. The pack is much better in person. From the pics, I liked the HD. Now that I have the pack, I like the ZKV's. They are more rockable than the HD.
...And the jacket,... the jacket is
eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
 ..... Id say arguably better than the shoes themselves. And I think they said only 24 jackets were made. Period. Someone correct me if Im wrong.

Also the NTLA raffle was very shady. I was lucky to get my number called.

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

wow in about 7 hrs the prices already drop from 1K to about 750... shame on you resellers

Let's hope the trend continues.  Dudes on ISS are already dropping their prices.

most id pay is about 450 for the pack MAYYYBE 500

jacket retailed for 400 right? did it sell out at HOHLA? and were the shirts for sale?

Switched to the Maroon laces that came with the HD's. Its a bit long but it'll work. Looks better with the Maroon laces, IMO.

Wore them today.

does anyone know if there's gonna be a rerelease of the pack or if other places are getting them?? i'm sad i wasn't able to get my size...
frown.gif

Nice lace swith ptngina! I was thinking of doing that too. Here are some pix!

DAMN THEM PICS MAKE THEM LOOK FIRE! ... SUCKS THAT ONLY THE WEST COAST GOT THESE... BUT HEY YOU CANT WIN THEM ALL... IT'S PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES ON RELEASES LIKE THIS...LESSON LEARNED

Man those Vs look so good...................I dont really understand why they put in a hyperdunk, did he every wear hyperdunks?

Originally Posted by lj12

does anyone know if there's gonna be a rerelease of the pack or if other places are getting them?? i'm sad i wasn't able to get my size...
frown.gif

gimmie them 11.5s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... only really wanted the hyperdunks.

what yall think? which of the 2 are preferred by the NT FAM?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Man those Vs look so good...................I dont really understand why they put in a hyperdunk, did he every wear hyperdunks?
indifferent.gif

OK let me rephrase that was the hyperdunk his sig shoe? Why the hyperdunk and not a sig shoe? Was it cus he won a gold medal with the hyperdunk uwr?

^^^ I don't see how they could have sold out of jackets. The initial limit at the staples event was 1 pack of shoes, and 3 jackets. I saw maybe 4 guys who bought the jacket. I wanted to buy the jacket, but the leather Nike used was terrible.

I didn't buy the jacket for two reasons 1) $400 price tag 2) its the summertime. When in the hell do I wear it? September? By then this jacket will hit some outlet for half of that $400 tag. imo

Did anyone order the pack from kb24.com get an e-mail saying the order was shipped or anything?

Back
Top Bottom