KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!!! HYPERDUNK + ZOOM KOBE V 31 PICS. UPDATED 3/1/10

Bought some flat metal tip laces online. Just to have some choice in color and look. Also got charcoal grey ones too. The laces were a lil' short but it still works. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Darkfirex07x

Bought some flat metal tip laces online. Just to have some choice in color and look. Also got charcoal grey ones too. The laces were a lil' short but it still works. What do you guys think?
I like the metal lace tips, but not really feeling the flat laces.

j.w anyone wear their Hyperdunks yet?

really love the NEW CAR smell these got to em........ yumyumyummmmmmm

@ hotbutter : Yeah I've worn the Hyperdunks at work and the Kobe 5's. I don't know the A.M. Kobe 5's feel more comfy than the others that have released.

Though the Hyperdunks crease real easy because of the patent leather toebox. I tried using force fields to keep them from creasing but I got to the point that it was w/e it's a shoe. I have plenty more.
tongue.gif

^^^hyperdunks for me too! yeah im also wondering if the 500pack only info is true.

a late congratulations to you sir benthugs for winning the raffle. smh. should have copped in SG with ease. tsk tsk. 3 days after RD they still had some pairs. just didnt have the money though.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nikko13

^^^hyperdunks for me too! yeah im also wondering if the 500pack only info is true.

a late congratulations to you sir benthugs for winning the raffle. smh. should have copped in SG with ease. tsk tsk. 3 days after RD they still had some pairs. just didnt have the money though.
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

were these released in london? I heard they got a size run in niketown london?
No they didn't.
However a full size run dropped as a hyperstrike on Nike Store Europe.

Beautiful...and i'm not just saying that because of the hype, i love all grey let alone all gunmetal shoes.

i want the shirts from staples..... too bad you can't find them anywhere...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom