KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!!! HYPERDUNK + ZOOM KOBE V 31 PICS. UPDATED 3/1/10

I wish I was the seller but unfortunately I want to buy just the Hyperdunks! If only I had the connect, most peeps here are just gonna have them in the closet and Rot or Re-sell.

All I want is The Hyperdunk to wear or if I can get the pack then wear both.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hahaha metallic actually knows kobe....he even price tagged the shoes for him. nice pick up homie

yep i do.......lol we go way back. He priced them so i knew what they where selling for
roll.gif

^what happen at HOH LA I saw something in the news this morningand um hearing a lot of people are mad salty????

FYI for those still needing these Blends LA will be raffling off a limited number of packs Saturday morning.  Hit em up for details - 213-626-6607
Last chance for those who haven't gotten theirs - After that I believe its a wrap

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

***Waits for my LA connect to verify he got me on that size 9 pack..... ahhghh or at least just the hyperdunks!***

HoH Chi isn't getting them
mad.gif

I think I already know the answer but is RMKstore.com legit?  It seems so by these posts but they have a very nice Kobe selection although a little over priced, Thanks

Originally Posted by King of Kickz 23

FYI for those still needing these Blends LA will be raffling off a limited number of packs Saturday morning.  Hit em up for details - 213-626-6607
Last chance for those who haven't gotten theirs - After that I believe its a wrap
It'll be a wrap for getting the pack for retail. After that, resell prices 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

GERRICK ... DAMn homie, I didnt know you made out with this pack like that.
pimp.gif

All I hope is that ONE DAY Im able to get my hands on them HYPERDUNKS.

^Where did u see this lol......cheapest I've seen is 465 with lots of time left on eBayand reseve not met. All the rest of the packs are 800 up

Back
Top Bottom