Kobe Bryant - "Depth of Intensity" [Mix]

pimp.gif
well done

Nice video
pimp.gif

This is my recent favorite mix right here:

Not trying to make this a kobe>mj or mj>kobe I just appreciate the work this person did.

Nice video
pimp.gif

This is my recent favorite mix right here:

Not trying to make this a kobe>mj or mj>kobe I just appreciate the work this person did.

it's a shame people hate this guy so much that they cant appreciate him for what he can do on the basketball court.
30t6p3b.gif

it's a shame people hate this guy so much that they cant appreciate him for what he can do on the basketball court.
30t6p3b.gif

That was an outstanding video. With that said, it's not better than Greatness Personified.

That was an outstanding video. With that said, it's not better than Greatness Personified.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

30t6p3b.gif
not gonna lie, I used to be one of those guys
laugh.gif
His game is sick though

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

30t6p3b.gif
not gonna lie, I used to be one of those guys
laugh.gif
His game is sick though

nice video but that film grain was kinda annoying, I would rather watch it in clear quality without all the colors washed out.

nice video but that film grain was kinda annoying, I would rather watch it in clear quality without all the colors washed out.

Man...I used to hate Kobe so much but that was more so because I was a hater during the 3 peat days. But after seeing all the hate everyone gives him then & now and I see all the hardwork he puts in every day...man hes truly a once in a lifetime athlete.

Man...I used to hate Kobe so much but that was more so because I was a hater during the 3 peat days. But after seeing all the hate everyone gives him then & now and I see all the hardwork he puts in every day...man hes truly a once in a lifetime athlete.

I always couldn't STAND Kobe. To me...he was entitled and entirely too arrogant, and I couldn't stand it.

But his maturity since then has been so awesome to see. You can tell he has a much greater appreciation for things, and you combine that with his ability and work ethic...and you can't HELP but to appreciate him.

One of the greatest of all time. I honestly think when it's all said and done, he'll have that number 2 spot locked down.

I always couldn't STAND Kobe. To me...he was entitled and entirely too arrogant, and I couldn't stand it.

But his maturity since then has been so awesome to see. You can tell he has a much greater appreciation for things, and you combine that with his ability and work ethic...and you can't HELP but to appreciate him.

One of the greatest of all time. I honestly think when it's all said and done, he'll have that number 2 spot locked down.

Back
Top Bottom