Kobe Bryant - "Depth of Intensity" [Mix]

Truly amazing... Greatness personified 
pimp.gif

Three peat? No question.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Man...I used to hate Kobe so much but that was more so because I was a hater during the 3 peat days. But after seeing all the hate everyone gives him then & now and I see all the hardwork he puts in every day...man hes truly a once in a lifetime athlete.
once in a lifetime? @#@
laugh.gif

you do realize that most ppl that have watched kobe play also saw the real MJ during their lifetimes right?

One of the greatest of all time. I honestly think when it's all said and done, he'll have that number 2 spot locked down.
and i agree he will def have the number 2 spot locked down as the second greatest shooting guard to have ever played.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Man...I used to hate Kobe so much but that was more so because I was a hater during the 3 peat days. But after seeing all the hate everyone gives him then & now and I see all the hardwork he puts in every day...man hes truly a once in a lifetime athlete.
once in a lifetime? @#@
laugh.gif

you do realize that most ppl that have watched kobe play also saw the real MJ during their lifetimes right?

One of the greatest of all time. I honestly think when it's all said and done, he'll have that number 2 spot locked down.
and i agree he will def have the number 2 spot locked down as the second greatest shooting guard to have ever played.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

That was an outstanding video. With that said, it's not better than Greatness Personified.

�

this!!
i watch this vid on my ipod while i'm warming on the eliptical machine before doing weights 
laugh.gif

That was an outstanding video. With that said, it's not better than Greatness Personified.

�

this!!
i watch this vid on my ipod while i'm warming on the eliptical machine before doing weights 
laugh.gif

gives me goose bumps....the versatility...the artwork..the ability to finish with either hand...inside....outside...on the low block...on the elbows, wings....multiple hands in his face, etc..he can beat you in any way....lets hope he makes a statement this season.

gives me goose bumps....the versatility...the artwork..the ability to finish with either hand...inside....outside...on the low block...on the elbows, wings....multiple hands in his face, etc..he can beat you in any way....lets hope he makes a statement this season.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

it's a shame people hate this guy so much that they cant appreciate him for what he can do on the basketball court.
30t6p3b.gif
QFT. after his retirement and with a kobe-less league, ppl who hated or whatever will begin to appreciate the guy for his excellence and realize the caliber of player he was is truly a rare find.

very nice video, but for me, nothing tops greatness personified.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

it's a shame people hate this guy so much that they cant appreciate him for what he can do on the basketball court.
30t6p3b.gif
QFT. after his retirement and with a kobe-less league, ppl who hated or whatever will begin to appreciate the guy for his excellence and realize the caliber of player he was is truly a rare find.

very nice video, but for me, nothing tops greatness personified.

the personification of hard work. It pays off indeed.

he's cool with me. his rabid attack dogs that call themselves fans not so much.

the personification of hard work. It pays off indeed.

he's cool with me. his rabid attack dogs that call themselves fans not so much.

Nice vid, while I'm def not a Kobe fan I respect his game and the hard work he puts in. His will to win is unmatched and one of the greatest to ever do it period.

Nice vid, while I'm def not a Kobe fan I respect his game and the hard work he puts in. His will to win is unmatched and one of the greatest to ever do it period.

�
This mix right here oh my god  i mean it makes me wanna dunk even though i can't dunk.....it makes me wanna go up to my ex and tell her she ain't got an +*% dumb *##!+.....it makes me wanna go to the gym and say i got next to a bunch of 10 yr olds.......I seen this mix over 100 times and i don't know man i just want to be that dude but im not....im a loser with no jumpshot fml

�
This mix right here oh my god  i mean it makes me wanna dunk even though i can't dunk.....it makes me wanna go up to my ex and tell her she ain't got an +*% dumb *##!+.....it makes me wanna go to the gym and say i got next to a bunch of 10 yr olds.......I seen this mix over 100 times and i don't know man i just want to be that dude but im not....im a loser with no jumpshot fml

�
This mix right here oh my god  i mean it makes me wanna dunk even though i can't dunk.....it makes me wanna go up to my ex and tell her she ain't got an $$$ dumb %++*%.....it makes me wanna go to the gym and say i got next to a bunch of 10 yr olds.......I seen this mix over 100 times and i don't know man i just want to be that dude but im not....im a loser with no jumpshot fml

�
This mix right here oh my god  i mean it makes me wanna dunk even though i can't dunk.....it makes me wanna go up to my ex and tell her she ain't got an @#% dumb @*%%#.....it makes me wanna go to the gym and say i got next to a bunch of 10 yr olds.......I seen this mix over 100 times and i don't know man i just want to be that dude but im not....im a loser with no jumpshot fml

Back
Top Bottom