Kobe Bryant - "Depth of Intensity" [Mix]

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

That was an outstanding video. With that said, it's not better than Greatness Personified.

�
This mix right here oh my god  i mean it makes me wanna dunk even though i can't dunk.....it makes me wanna go up to my ex and tell her she ain't got an @#% dumb @*%%#.....it makes me wanna go to the gym and say i got next to a bunch of 10 yr olds.......I seen this mix over 100 times and i don't know man i just want to be that dude but im not....im a loser with no jumpshot fml

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

That was an outstanding video. With that said, it's not better than Greatness Personified.

�
This mix right here oh my god  i mean it makes me wanna dunk even though i can't dunk.....it makes me wanna go up to my ex and tell her she ain't got an $$$ dumb %++*%.....it makes me wanna go to the gym and say i got next to a bunch of 10 yr olds.......I seen this mix over 100 times and i don't know man i just want to be that dude but im not....im a loser with no jumpshot fml

30t6p3b.gif
. . kobe is a damn monster, so polished on the offensive end . . that footwork, turnaround, fade away, damn.

30t6p3b.gif
. . kobe is a damn monster, so polished on the offensive end . . that footwork, turnaround, fade away, damn.

Back
Top Bottom