Kobe Bryant wins 2007-2008 NBA MVP

Originally Posted by thachosen123

did i jus see A.I #2 aka Iggy?
eek.gif

Yep.

Do it Mitch!

Congrats to Kobe.

Now get rid of the Jazz!

Hopefully, by the end of June...the Lakers will also be hoisting the Championship Trophy.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Damm it wasnt even close.. Kobe won very comfortably.

Now lets get that trophy..

And I wonder what the team will get.. I know Shaq got everyone Rolex's when he won...

I did not know that
pimp.gif

wonder what Kobe is gonna get the team
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Final votes:

[table][tr][td]Player, Team[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]5th[/td] [td]Total Points[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1105[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris Paul, New Orleans[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]889[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kevin Garnett, Boston[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]670[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LeBron James, Cleveland[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]438[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dwight Howard, Orlando[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]60[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Amaré Stoudemire, Phoenix[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tim Duncan, San Antonio[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tracy McGrady, Houston[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steve Nash, Phoenix[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Manu Ginobili, San Antonio[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Deron Williams, Utah[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carmelo Anthony, Denver[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Paul Pierce, Boston[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rasheed Wallace, Detroit[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carlos Boozer, Utah[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Antawn Jamison, Washington[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]

wow 82 vs 28 first place votes.

i actually expected it to be a lot closer than that.

i guess thats right around where i expected it to be, i didnt expect it to be practically unanimous in the way that durant's was, people wanna complainabout "it being kobe's time" as opposed to "paul and lebron have future mvps ahead of them" but i think a lot of the people voting forpaul also used this "turnaround from last season" argument
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- a lot of people didnt think a single game would matter that much but i think it did, especially that final laker victory over the hornets

- as for lebron's first place vote, either this guy also provided kobe with 1st place votes the previous seasons
pimp.gif
or he needs to be exposed for d-riding
sick.gif

IGGY FTW MITCH

I'm pretty sure him and Kobe are great friends and work out in the summer together, Bean probably invited him. That press conference was great though.Dude looked like a kid in the Willy Wonka chocolate factory.

It would have been cool if Kobe got exactly 81 votes.

Great press conference, Kobe just being Kobe instead of putting on the face for the media. He felt comfortable because all his family including basketballfamily was there.

Jerry, Phil, Tex, teammates, friends around the league (Iggy), and family there.

Philadelphia 76ers
Restricted: Louis Amundson, Herbert Hill, Andre Iguodala, Shavlik Randolph, Louis Williams

DO IT!!!!!!!!!

IGGY FTW MITCH

I'm pretty sure him and Kobe are great friends and work out in the summer together, Bean probably invited him. That press conference was great though. Dude looked like a kid in the Willy Wonka chocolate factory.
yeah, you're right about him and Iggy being good friends. Kobe most likely invited him

really happy for Kobe, man. it's been a long time coming.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Final votes:

[table][tr][td]Player, Team[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]5th[/td] [td]Total Points[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1105[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris Paul, New Orleans[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]889[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kevin Garnett, Boston[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]670[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LeBron James, Cleveland[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]438[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dwight Howard, Orlando[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]60[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Amaré Stoudemire, Phoenix[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tim Duncan, San Antonio[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tracy McGrady, Houston[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steve Nash, Phoenix[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Manu Ginobili, San Antonio[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Deron Williams, Utah[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carmelo Anthony, Denver[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Paul Pierce, Boston[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rasheed Wallace, Detroit[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carlos Boozer, Utah[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Antawn Jamison, Washington[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]

wow 82 vs 28 first place votes.

i actually expected it to be a lot closer than that.

i guess thats right around where i expected it to be, i didnt expect it to be practically unanimous in the way that durant's was, people wanna complain about "it being kobe's time" as opposed to "paul and lebron have future mvps ahead of them" but i think a lot of the people voting for paul also used this "turnaround from last season" argument
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- a lot of people didnt think a single game would matter that much but i think it did, especially that final laker victory over the hornets

- as for lebron's first place vote, either this guy also provided kobe with 1st place votes the previous seasons
pimp.gif
or he needs to be exposed for d-riding
sick.gif

i dont care about lebron getting a 1st place vote as much as the 2 idiots that gave kobe 4th place votes....
roll.gif
there will always be the haters.

forget about it....

KOBE MVP!!!!!!

Wow, my man Jamison was in the running haha. One 5th place vote, baby! I wonder how Gil did last year. Anyone have results from past years? Anyway, I hate theKobester, but well deserved. He is most definitely the best player in the game right now and seemingly the best team (I know, I know, Celtics.)

Back
Top Bottom