Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by 0cks

Meanwhile in the Lakers locker room...
Lol@ Gasol going
eek.gif
at the news... like he didn't already know, "Dis $#!!@ Lion"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dead

�
roll.gif
�My man...
Like what�
eek.gif
�No I had no idea...�Pau keeping it G�
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 at faking like he was surprised.

Why are some of yall acting like Vanessa is any other scheming gold digger trying to get a come up? I mean she stayed with him for a decade and pooped out 2 kids. It's obvious Kobe wanted a trophy wide. You telling me if you're rich/wealthy, you're "allegedly" cheating on your wife regularly, one time you even get caught and publicly exposed for it, further embarrassing and disrespecting your wife that when she decided yo leave you, you wouldn't want the mother of your child to be living comfortably?

Cuz seriously if you on some shh like that, she could easily fight for full custody and take more than half from you in child support let alone the divorce money.

It's obvious Kobe aint about that faithful monogamous life and that he married the wrong broad if he was gonna do whatever he wanted.

My thing is, if a rich man has a family to look after, how much of his money does he get to spend on himself anyway? His huge mansion is for the fam. All the jewelry he buys for her, or she buys for herself, is money that ain't spent on himself. His children's schooling and upbringing, not on himself. All the money the wife is blowing on crap he don't care about.

I know there's a lot of money at stake that any of us would be lucky to have some of, but I think it's overrated when it comes to rich people divorcing. Now he is gonna be single and he's still going to have hundreds of millions at his disposal. His ex-wife can do her thing with his money, but he doesn't have to make financial decisions anymore for the good of his family. Put it this way: you can make $400 million and have a family or you can make $200 million and be single with 2 daughters to pamper. He ain't hurtin'. She ain't hurtin'. Not much of an L as it seems although it could've easily been avoided. I won't say he's stupid for being young and madly in love, happens to a lot of people but very few of them will ever have to foresee this problem.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Not to mention an increase in power and responsibility increases testosterone. Another factor battling against monogamy

laugh.gif
Don't start this B.S. Then you're going to have these beast thinking they can cheat because a chemical in their body rises.

Same dudes that get upset with women because of hormonal changes though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why are some of yall acting like Vanessa is any other scheming gold digger trying to get a come up? I mean she stayed with him for a decade and pooped out 2 kids. It's obvious Kobe wanted a trophy wide. You telling me if you're rich/wealthy, you're "allegedly" cheating on your wife regularly, one time you even get caught and publicly exposed for it, further embarrassing and disrespecting your wife that when she decided yo leave you, you wouldn't want the mother of your child to be living comfortably?

Cuz seriously if you on some shh like that, she could easily fight for full custody and take more than half from you in child support let alone the divorce money.

It's obvious Kobe aint about that faithful monogamous life and that he married the wrong broad if he was gonna do whatever he wanted.

She stayed with him for a decade and had 2 kids
roll.gif
you say that as if she did something difficult!  She stayed with a multimillionaire NBA All Star for 10.5 years as opposed to being an average video girl.  Wow those 10.5 years must have really been rough on her... I wonder how she did it??!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by voodoo

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

She stayed with him for a decade and had 2 kids
roll.gif
you say that as if she didn't something difficult!  She stayed with a multimillionaire NBA All Star for 10.5 years as opposed to being an average video girl.  Wow those 10.5 years must have really been rough on her... I wonder how she did it??!
laugh.gif
I'm not saying she did something difficult although child bearing is. I'm saying Kobe wanted a trophy wife, dude was actually obviously in love with her (seeing as he wouldn't even listen to his father to the point he had a strained relationship with his parents). She didn't have to stay with him after he embarrassed and disrespected her after raping that broad. She could've took the kids and dipped on him then but I dunno maybe you're ranking money over family.

you think this means anything. kobe is that dude.. its like saying if beyonce left jay z he wouldnt rap again. these mans dont care bout money they make millions a year.. not to mention meet how many random BEAUTIFUL gold diggin girls all day. if anything this will set him free. what will mess him up is who she messes with after

that chick look better than his baby moms
its hard bein a guy with money and power

it is what it is, tiger,  kobe etc...........

Originally Posted by voodoo

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Why do people choose to excuse infidelity just because someone is a pro athlete? There are probably plenty of folks who do stay faithful.

What does infidelity have to do with a man's hard earned income?  I don't care if Kobe is hittin a different chick every night, if Vanessa doesn't like it she can leave, but she should leave with what she earned -- not his money.  It's hard to believe anybody can be naive enough to think that someone looking to marry a pro athlete is seeking a faithful partner.  All she was supposed to do was be a good trophy wife and let him take care of her (he did that!).  Seems Vanessa has forgotten who took her in as a nobody and made her into a somebody.
I just dont get why people are being apologists for this dude.  It's also hard to believe that you're making a sweeping generalization of every pro athlete in a relationship.  Not everyone is going to cheat...no matter what is being thrown at them.  Kobe CONTINUALLY %%@**$ up...I got no pity for this dude for the mess HE put himself in.  Like I said before, this is the same idiot crying in a presser, buying 5 million dollar "forgiveness" rings, and getting his 1st tattoo in his wife's honor.  But nah....let's put 100% of the blame on Vanessa here.  If Kobe had listened to his dad back in the day, he might not be in this mess.  Dude got married TOO young and obviously couldn't handle his fame/celebrity. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Guy has two young daughters so his wallet is probably the least of his concerns. What's he going to do with 400 mil that he won't be able to with 200 mil anyway?

His character flaws are obvious, but it's easy to be judgmental. Most of y'all don't even have a girl to cheat on let alone thousands of women throwing themselves at you.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I feel for Vanessa, for real. She had to spend the last 10 years in a mansion, with luxury cars, every material thing she ever wanted, lived in Los Angeles, and went to places in the world that people only dream of..Kobe cheated on her, and what does she have to show for it? Nothing except millions upon millions of dollars. God bless her soul, not having to ever work as long as she lives. Lord knows she'll never be able to find a man with the way she looks...And let's not forget the few months it'll take for her to "get over" him cheating

Spoiler [+]
sarcasm-detector-thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

you dudes are clowns for taking enjoyment in that mans personal off the court problems.

laugh at the mavs sweeping them, laugh at his on court struggles and problems but to take enjoyment off someone elses personal problems in life is petty and a loser mentality.

i'm not very fond of lebron but i would feel bad for the man, if this happened to him, same with jordan, tiger etc.

i felt the lebron delonte stuff was foul and wrong when it went down as well and i wouldn't laugh at that.

kobe goofed by not getting the prenup but that bird doesn't deserve a penny. cheating.

she don't cook, she don't clean, she probably has nannys taking care of the kids, and kobe is the one bringing in income. she's not ******ed or disabled that she can't get a job now that she's getting divorced.

if your rich or famous marriage is a sham, my dude derek jeter set the blueprint for how athletes should handle things.
alien.gif
so cheating justifies her getting half of his nba money that she never earned?

again marriage is a sham if your rich or famous unless contracts are involved beforehand so that you know the person your marrying is marrying you and not your bank account

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I feel for Vanessa, for real. She had to spend the last 10 years in a mansion, with luxury cars, every material thing she ever wanted, lived in Los Angeles, and went to places in the world that people only dream of..Kobe cheated on her, and what does she have to show for it? Nothing except millions upon millions of dollars. God bless her soul, not having to ever work as long as she lives. Lord knows she'll never be able to find a man with the way she looks...And let's not forget the few months it'll take for her to "get over" him cheating

Spoiler [+]
You looking at this from a poor person's perspective though. Rich ppl living in luxury aren't grateful 24/7, they're more worried about what's being taken from them and how they're slighted. Plus it's a whole different situation if love is still involved. Women be on that material things don't matter shh, consumed by their emotions even if they don't realize how wrong they are.

Some of you guys are hilarious, you think money seems to mean instant happiness. Look at a lot of incredibly rich people and you will see that this is not the case. As if she should just sit back and be in an unhappy marriage when her husband is sleeping around.
laugh.gif

I'm not saying we should feel sorry for her, she will be set for life. Just don't act like Kobe doesn't deserve what's coming to him.

Spoiler [+]

30t6p3b.gif

Man, some people I swear.. Let's turn her into the villain because she's with a man with money. If you were in a position to get 180 mil you would.

But you keep being the Alpha male that you are, standing up for the dude who cheated, blaming the chick. 

And if she were to get 180 mil, it wouldn't be her taking it, the courts would be awarding to her, because he didn't sign a prenup. 
grin.gif

Yall so silly sometimes..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no ones blaming her for him cheating.

people are saying the FACT that it's a flawed system.

what did jordans wife contribute income wise to justify her getting half of the empire he built? same here.

on a side note if a regular guy is married to a rich girl with no prenup and she cheats and he divorces her, does he end up with half of her earnings that she got while they were married? im asking because i've never heard of this happening before.

kobe has no one to blame but himself for not getting the prenup but that doesn't make it right that her or any woman in that situation leaves with half of their ex husbands money.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

What a surprise the Kobe Stans are still on his tip
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Word

Acting like he's good enough to win anything this year. Maybe he'll resort back to his ballhogging tactics, but lord knows the Lakers aren't making out of the 2nd round with that squad. 
No wonder wonder this thread is 20 pages now
laugh.gif
. This my first time checking NT today, and last time I saw this thread, it was EIGHT pages
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not criticizing Vanessa for Kobe doing something she can't control..I just think it's stupid that a woman gets half of a man's hard earned money when she was with him 10 years..Is she hurt by his cheating? Absolutely..I'm not even a Kobe fan at all but for the US Legal System to say "Oh, a woman's suffering is so bad from a divorce that she must get half of his money" is ridiculous..A lot of people judge the situation by saying "What does Kobe need $240 million for anyways?"..He doesn't, but it's the principle. What if your life savings were around 10 mil and your ex-wife got 5 mil of it and got re-married to some regular, everyday average guy. You'd be straight with him living in a huge house, paid with your money, and living his life stress free all thanks to you?

I'm not criticizing Vanessa for Kobe doing something she can't control..I just think it's stupid that a woman gets half of a man's hard earned money when she was with him 10 years..Is she hurt by his cheating? Absolutely..I'm not even a Kobe fan at all but for the US Legal System to say "Oh, a woman's suffering is so bad from a divorce that she must get half of his money" is ridiculous..A lot of people judge the situation by saying "What does Kobe need $240 million for anyways?"..He doesn't, but it's the principle. What if your life savings were around 10 mil and your ex-wife got 5 mil of it and got re-married to some regular, everyday average guy. You'd be straight with him living in a huge house, paid with your money, and living his life stress free all thanks to you?
one of the realest things posted in here and respect to you for seeing things for what they are.

sad thing is if this happened to lebron, the same lebron stans taking pleasure in kobes personal misfortune would be up in arms and kobe stans would be laughing.   all it shows is that both of them aren't intelligent enough to be unbiased and have a rational opinion on this.

you don't have to like kobe, jordan tiger, or whoever to see how flawed of a system this is for ANY man to get shafted like that.  pre nup or no pre nup,  the ex wife doesn't deserve half of her husbands earnings that he earned on his own without her help over her husband cheating.

Back
Top Bottom