Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by HankMoody

WHY IS THIS THREAD 18 PAGES? Yes, I yelled that in my head.

I don't know why, but this had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Not to mention an increase in power and responsibility increases testosterone. Another factor battling against monogamy

eek.gif
 I actually didn't know this. Is this true for real?

Dr Drew used to say it all the time on loveline so I believe it

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Why do people choose to excuse infidelity just because someone is a pro athlete? There are probably plenty of folks who do stay faithful.

cuz regular people dont have thousands of wimmiez at their beck and call every time they touch down in a city.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Why do people choose to excuse infidelity just because someone is a pro athlete? There are probably plenty of folks who do stay faithful.

laugh.gif

Just saddens me to see another woman, who has not done anything in her life, capitalize off another man...and will be living comfortably for the foreseeable future.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

What a surprise the Kobe Stans are still on his tip
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Word

Acting like he's good enough to win anything this year. Maybe he'll resort back to his ballhogging tactics, but lord knows the Lakers aren't making out of the 2nd round with that squad. 

What does infidelity have to do with a man's hard earned income?  I don't care if Kobe is hittin a different chick every night, if Vanessa doesn't like it she can leave, but she should leave with what she earned -- not his money.  It's hard to believe anybody can be naive enough to think that someone looking to marry a pro athlete is seeking a faithful partner.  All she was supposed to do was be a good trophy wife and let him take care of her (he did that!).  Seems Vanessa has forgotten who took her in as a nobody and made her into a somebody.

I dont even co sign kobe off the court

but 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

at these hood rats who think they deserve all this paper just because they so and so's wifey....

All these shorty's do is get knocked up ,and do freaky stuff while they mans is getting bunz on the road......

SMH , Hire me kobe , ill make sure she dont get no money in court.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

The divorce system really sucks,feel bad for dude
30t6p3b.gif
. I don't know the reasons behind the divorce so I'm not gonna pass judgement on either of them but I have a problem with the way someone can lose such a huge chunk of their wealth that they've worked hard for years to accumulate in such a short time.
indifferent.gif
 @ the people that are enjoying another mans misfortunes,that's lower than low. I dislike Kobe too but his personal life is off limits. Make fun off his on-court antics but leave his private life alone.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You all keep talking about losing respect for him for cheating. Do you have respect for yourselves and your friends and other NTers that cheat on their women at high rates as well?

nope. same dudes who crucifying dude is the same ones who idolize Michael Jordan and 80 percent of all atheletes who cheat on their wives.
same dudes who encourage dudes on here to #*!+ married women or cheat on their girlfriends want to play god.

let that man burn in his mistakes. if you get joy out of another mans misery you need to re evaluate your life... 

laugh.gif

polorico wrote:
I dont even co sign kobe off the court

but 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

at these hood rats who think they deserve all this paper just because they so and so's wifey....

All these shorty's do is get knocked up ,and do freaky stuff while they mans is getting bunz on the road......

SMH , Hire me kobe , ill make sure she dont get no money in court.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

I don't know what is worse, people happy this man is having problems in his personal life, or people calling her the hood rat for something he did wrong..
How is her collecting what she can "hood rat"
indifferent.gif
 If anyone in here could come up on 180 mil, you would. Not saying she deserves this much, but he is the one who screwed up, and he's gotta deal with it 
grin.gif

Some people on here are too much sometimes... 
30t6p3b.gif

Guess this is the chick Kobe was smashing.... The same site nekked pics of her but I'm not posting them 
laugh.gif

Jessica Burciage, playmate 
pimp.gif

1324123814e22bd4a263.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Guess this is the chick Kobe was smashing.... The same site nekked pics of her but I'm not posting them 
laugh.gif

1324123814e22bd4a263.jpg
I would suck on the toes and go all the way up 
pimp.gif

I could eat that every meal and never get tired; it'd be like the first time I had lobster each time

Back
Top Bottom