Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Why are so many people talking about Kobe cheating as if they know for a fact Vanessa has been faithful. Fact of that matter is that Vanessa could cheat, file for divorce, and STILL fight for half of Kobe's money. Vanessa wasn't looking for a faithful husband when she married a pro-athlete... she was looking for a better life and she got it. Kobe certainly doesn't owe her half his income after all he has done for her. Anyone think for a second that if Vanessa could go back in time she wouldn't marry Kobe again??

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I got your back Kobe, Vanessa is gonna pay for this 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Watch your mouth DC, I mess with you and all but you call Kobe corny one more time & things may have to get physical.

laugh.gif

A rent a cop I met claimed that she had done security for Kobe before and that Vanessa forced/wanted him to have women security part of his security team cuz she felt that they would tell Vanessa
laugh.gif

I didn't believe the !!$!+ but you never know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by voodoo

Why are so many people talking about Kobe cheating as if they know for a fact Vanessa has been faithful. Fact of that matter is that Vanessa could cheat, file for divorce, and STILL fight for half of Kobe's money.  

1st thing that popped in my head when this "story" broke out

Definitey thnk he's worth more than that. He had a ton of endorsements over the course of his career.

Who marries a video ho and you're gonna play the most glamorous position for the Lakers...in Cali? Travel the world and meet new women by accident..get money thrown at you to endorse products you could Care less about.....go from the number 2 sneaker company to the # 1 sneaker company...play with one of the top 3 most dominant centers with one of the most successful coaches ever?

This dude was begging to be made a proverb. His dad tried to put him up on game too.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Why are so many people talking about Kobe cheating as if they know for a fact Vanessa has been faithful. Fact of that matter is that Vanessa could cheat, file for divorce, and STILL fight for half of Kobe's money.  

Which is what is being said. How your wife cheat on you to get back at you and turn around and file for half your !@!.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Kim K + Kobe Bryant

pimp.gif

So matchmaking Kobe and Kim K makes you happy ?
What the hell is wrong with you females dudes ? 
laugh.gif

Like how does that affect you emotionally ? 

Like im seriously confused

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Which is what is being said. How your wife cheat on you to get back at you and turn around and file for half your %%#.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

She did her ten years Pre nup or not after that time she was getting her money regardless.

You mean she was getting HIS money regardless. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Y'all laughing at divorce are foul. I feel bad for the kids. Divorce sucks. Kobe's a dirtbag and she should divorce him but that doesn't mean it's funny. I don't understand why people would enjoy seeing a family fall apart, you do realize it's more than just Kobe who will be negatively affected by this.

And what about her. She wants the divorce, so in essence it her that is breaking up the marriage. She knew the situation going in. its almost like your saying she is completely clueless and oblivious to who he was and what all entails with being a nobody and being involved with a superstar. She knew there would be infidelity, and she despite it all still married him. She been through cheating on several occasions, before and after having kids. I dont think he raped her or forced her to have kids, yet despite all this she knew she decided to have not one...but several kids with this man and continue the relationship. I think its horrible for the kids but i believe they both play a part in this messed up situation.

Ive said this before and will say it again modern day marriage is like investing in a company that wont grow and can only plummet. In kobes case he had nothing to gain from being in a relationship on paper and letting a 3rd party (govt) dictate and run his relationship, and everything to lose. Hopefully he'll wise up and man up and dont put himself in a position like this again, and dont let these events affect his game or his relationship with his kids. The really said part is the way society has turned into crackling old hens and gossip and talk about any and everything about celebs personal lives, and the way they twist and spin stories. Their kids are gonna read and see this all over the internet and media/social networks, and he will be depict as some villian, and a rapist. That imho will be more harmful then the divorce itself.
ldj drop knowledge...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but shame on yall happy cuz the mans family is falling apart....

someone PPLEASE TELL ME why she deserves 200 millie, doe...

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

With the divorce, Kobes only one ring away from MJ's accolades. 
kawaii.gif

he already is only one ring away from MJ right now regardless of the divorce
grin.gif

too much ignorant posting in this thread.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Kobe is gonna get verbally annihilated on the court this season.

roll.gif
roll.gif

And Kobe is going to physically annihilate anybody who stands in his way. Dude will go off that season. He needs that Championship bonus money to make up for his losses

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lol @ people thinking Kobe will go off this year. Dude is clearly not the same player he was at his peak years. I think all this comes at a bad time and he will not recover from this quick.

Word like I don't think a divorce is gonna bring him back to 06-07 Kobe

Why do people choose to excuse infidelity just because someone is a pro athlete? There are probably plenty of folks who do stay faithful.

I guess their beloved Kobe gets a pass lulz in the real world stuff tends to come right back at you at some point or anOther.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Why do people choose to excuse infidelity just because someone is a pro athlete? There are probably plenty of folks who do stay faithful.

cuz regular people dont have thousands of wimmiez at their beck and call every time they touch down in a city.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not to mention an increase in power and responsibility increases testosterone. Another factor battling against monogamy

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Not to mention an increase in power and responsibility increases testosterone. Another factor battling against monogamy

eek.gif
 I actually didn't know this. Is this true for real?

Back
Top Bottom