Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by voodoo

Kids involved - negative
True, but Kobe isn't the one who filed for divorce and there has been no indication that he is a bad father. 
So, cheating on your spouse doesn't make someone a bad father?  There are countless kids out there who harbor some sort of resentment towards their father/mother depending on who cheated (and if it was the cause of the parent's split). 

His cheating certainly makes him a less than perfect husband, but it doesn't mean his relationship with his kids is bad.  Even with the divorce Kobe could still be a good father to his daughters. 

Kids involved - negative
True, but Kobe isn't the one who filed for divorce and there has been no indication that he is a bad father. 
So, cheating on your spouse doesn't make someone a bad father?  There are countless kids out there who harbor some sort of resentment towards their father/mother depending on who cheated (and if it was the cause of the parent's split). 

Well same thing can be said about her. The examples/lessons she teaches their daughters. Dont apply yourself in life, be uneducated, have no talent or skilled training, just position yourself to be able to meet a rich sucker to take care of you.

Tiger woods wife gave this trick some courage.

I think it should be law for players to get a prenuptial agreement with everyone female they marry. It just doesnt make sense!! You make millions of dollar in the NBA, you're a celeb, and you're always on the road. Cheating is the Lifestyle.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

It's even worse cuz he has two daughters.
Fareal... how do you explain your philandering to them? 
I honestly doubt Kobe minds giving here a huge amount of money, he bought her that OD expensive ring. Doesn't strike me as the type of person that spends all that much money on himself...

Originally Posted by 0cks

I honestly doubt Kobe minds giving here a huge amount of money, he bought her that OD expensive ring. Doesn't strike me as the type of person that spends all that much money on himself...

And if he's gonna drop 5 mil on a ring for "forgiveness" to his wife, he'll probably try to shower his kids w. gifts to overcompensate for what he's done to break up the marriage. 

A lot of these guys choose low-class, trifling women, who have little-to-no decorum.  Are you honestly surprised at the amount of alimony or child support these guys have to pay due to who they choose to "wife?"  C'mon now...some of these girls go from sliding down poles for dollars to living in 30,000 square foot estates in a matter of months.  !+%+, look at some of yalls Lord and Savior, Kanye.  He made Amber Rose a household name...and is STILL bitter over that !+%+
laugh.gif
  It's a vicious cycle, but it's predictable.  Yall know how these stories will end as soon as some of these dudes say "I do."

Say what you want about Vanessa and her past...but remember who chose her.  This is ALL on Kobe....and now his kids are caught in the middle
30t6p3b.gif

*Out of curiosity, was his oldest daughter born when the whole Eagle mess went down?  I think she's like 7 or 8.....

Yeah I bet Vanessa couldn't believe her luck when Snoop told her Kobe wanted to see her in his trailer Accccccceeeee-Sap!
laugh.gif

And if he's gonna drop 5 mil on a ring for "forgiveness" to his wife, he'll probably try to shower his kids w. gifts to overcompensate for what he's done to break up the marriage. 

Say what you want about Vanessa and her past...but remember who chose her.  This is ALL on Kobe....and now his kids are caught in the middle
30t6p3b.gif

*Out of curiosity, was his oldest daughter born when the whole Eagle mess went down?  I think she's like 7 or 8.....

If thats the case we can apply that logic to a plethra of situations. Girls who get their drinks spiked or get roofies and get raped. They choose to go to the club, they choose to leave their drink unattendent. Or the ppl who get abducted/raped by meeting folks offa tagged/zoosk/facebook/craigslist etc.... They choose to met a complete stranger and/or sometimes go alone to a place unfamiliar.

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif

If thats the case we can apply that logic to a plethra of situations. Girls who get their drinks spiked or get roofies and get raped. They choose to go to the club, they choose to leave their drink unattendent. Or the ppl who get abducted/raped by meeting folks offa tagged/zoosk/facebook/craigslist etc.... They choose to met a complete stranger and/or sometimes go alone to a place unfamiliar.

I just wanted to quote this in the hopes that people might read this twice. Possibly thrice. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif

Just making an assumption, bossman...

Nothing more, nothing less. 

How can you compare though? She's minding her own business on the set of the Snoop vid... Kobe summons her to his trailer... tis a wrap... Kobe wasn't caught off guard by nothin, most likely they were checking each other out... she saw NBA $$$... he saw dat ***...

Getting roofied is one-sided... one person gets something they weren't anticipating... the other person dictates what goes down

How can you compare though? She's minding her own business on the set of the Snoop vid... Kobe summons her to his trailer... tis a wrap... Kobe wasn't caught off guard by nothin, most likely they were checking each other out... she saw NBA $$$... he saw dat ***...

Getting roofied is one-sided... one person gets something they weren't anticipating... the other person dictates what goes down

Huh how isnt it one-sided, she had nothing.... I repeat NOTHING to offer he had money fame etc.... She hasnt or had anything to contribute to the relationship. It was completely one-sided. And as far as gets something they werent anticipating/expecting foolish of kobe didnt anticpate/expect this chick to be all about the paper, he didntt anticapte she would trip about him cheating because its kinda a unspoken rule that these guys go off and do their thing.

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Kobe's chick is a Filipina. She's carrying his seed. She was asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement for about 1M/year lifetime. Vanessa saw the contract as Kobe was a little careless leaving it lying around.

Heard this from a source close to the girl.

o rly?
sounds interesting, is it true though?

Seems legit. Girl was always with Kobe during the times he was in Manila. They met in LA though, but she shuttles from LA to Manila often.

WHAT HAPPENS IF JAY-Z CHEATS ON BEYONCE??? Say they are in the same situation as kobe..... say they married 10+ years.. does Jay Z have to pay child support still??? and does beyonce leave with half since there is no pre-nup or it expired after the 10 yrs??

im saying because she is filthy rich just like jay-z..........

Originally Posted by LDJ

Huh how isnt it one-sided, she had nothing.... I repeat NOTHING to offer he had money fame etc.... She hasnt or had anything to contribute to the relationship. It was completely one-sided. And as far as gets something they werent anticipating/expecting foolish of kobe didnt anticpate/expect this chick to be all about the paper, he didntt anticapte she would trip about him cheating because its kinda a unspoken rule that these guys go off and do their thing.
I feel like you are reaching like a mugg mugg
laugh.gif
When you are in the dating game both sides take risks... STD's, lies, deceit etc. alls fair in Love&War. As a guy yea you never know why a chick is down for you, it could be your money, status, your look whatever, but a female takes on some risk as well. How did she know Kobe didn't just want to get in get out? 
He was scheming on her just as much as she was scheming on him, I'm having a tough time understanding how getting roofied involves both parties trying to get something from each other
nerd.gif

Let this be a lesson to any and all dudes out there.............

1.  Never..........never get your girl or wife's name tattooed on you.  Nothing good can ever come out of that and it makes you look extremely weak.

2.  Never get with or marry somebody that is beneath you as far as class or status goes.  That's where OJ went wrong as well.  That clown got with a waitress when he was a rich hall of fame football player.    

WHAT HAPPENS IF JAY-Z CHEATS ON BEYONCE???

"Told me keep my own money if we ever did split up
How could someone so gangsta be so pretty in pictures"

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Let this be a lesson to any and all dudes out there.............

1.  Never..........never get your girl or wife's name tattooed on you.  Nothing good can ever come out of that and it makes you look extremely weak.

2.  Never get with or marry somebody that is beneath you as far as class or status goes.  That's where OJ went wrong as well.  That clown got with a waitress when he was a rich hall of fame football player.    
QFT. Especially point #1. 90% of the people I know who have done this have had it removed or covered up

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by scshift

Kobe's wife is a tool for buying a Lamborghini just to convert it to an automatic cause she can't drive stick.

Why buy the thing in the first place if you can't even drive it? That's worse than those people who buy it without the money. This girl buys it without the skills.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
No it's not.
A lot of venom in that post...dude sounds like he wishes Kobe bought him that lambo
laugh.gif

Of course I wish he bought me a Lamborghini. I wish anyone would. And they wouldn't even need to drop an extra $100,000 to make it into an automatic, because I know how to drive a manual.

And to the poster above you, yes, it is worse. When you pretend like you have money, you're only embarrassing yourself. When you pretend like you can drive a Lamborghini when you really don't, you're embarrassing everyone who's ever driven a car. Not to mention that if Kobe did a little research he'd find that Lamborghini offers e-gear, which has an automatic mode
eyes.gif

But hey, who am I to criticize how they spend their money. It's a great idea to take a 600 horsepower Italian supercar and scrap the manual transmission it's engineers worked so hard to perfect so you can throw in a slushbox which offers as much engagement as a Honda Accord. I mean, who buys these cars for the driving experience anyways? It's all about looking like you have money. Cars are really just to show off how wealthy you are anyways.

aint even mad. burciaga is fine as forks. lol @ thinking "faithfulness" and love exists for these rich and famous. its all a game both sides play. till a third party gets greedy or slips up and then everyone has to do damage control.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

WHAT HAPPENS IF JAY-Z CHEATS ON BEYONCE??? Say they are in the same situation as kobe..... say they married 10+ years.. does Jay Z have to pay child support still??? and does beyonce leave with half since there is no pre-nup or it expired after the 10 yrs??

im saying because she is filthy rich just like jay-z..........

wait doesn't Beyonce make more money than him? 
nerd.gif

i could right wrong

Back
Top Bottom