Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

30t6p3b.gif

Makes this idiot look even worse for the tat and the 5 million dollar ring he bought her...
laugh.gif

Shoulda listened to Jelly Bean from the jump.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

He never raped anyone though. People really believed that lying $@%%!? 
laugh.gif

He's going bat**** crazy on the court though. I have 60 in the first game. 
Yes, because the victim is always lying when a celebrity/athlete is involved.
He paid off his rape victim to keep her quiet, and then he paid off his wife with that ridiculous diamond ring to not tell the world the truth about him.

ask yourself this...
kobe can get any girl in the world, why the hell on earth would he need to rape anybody? 
grin.gif
Gee...I dunno...maybe not every female would consent?  This comment is right up there w. T.O.'s publicist saying he's got 25 million reasons to live...

Yall got this dude up on a pedestal like none other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

laugh.gif

He paid off his rape victim to keep her quiet, and then he paid off his wife with that ridiculous diamond ring to not tell the world the truth about him.

ask yourself this...
kobe can get any girl in the world, why the hell on earth would he need to rape anybody? 
grin.gif

Who says he can get any girl in the world?
And you've never heard of people of power/fame/money being rapists?  It happens regularly.  They do it because they think it's their right to have sex with these women, despite the women telling them no.

It's her own fault for staying with a rapist.

laugh.gif

Nice try but the rape victim pursued a civil case after the felony case failed

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by zxc123

i heard kobes gonna change his # from 24 to 12 because his wife is taking half

if she gets Linda Hogan's lawyer then he is going back to 8
laugh.gif

Although not to change the subject, but it was actually Hogan who offered the 70/30 split.  Many believe Linda had a lot of dirt on Hogan that Hogan was very afraid of getting out, which is why he offered her such a lucrative deal.
So maybe all those rumors about Terry being "gay" might have some truth to it?

BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She must have found out about Carla or maybe the illegitimate.
Either way he obviously did something unforgivable.
This season is gonna super interesting.

not too sure of the details...but hasn't he been with chick since he came in the league at 18...if so why would he have gotten a pre-nup I wouldn't have it's just how it goes at that age....and she's been around long enough and put up with what I'm sure is a lot....now if she came in a couple years into the league then no buddy messed and strikethrough what i wrote before

Damn Kobe. I feel bad for dude. If I was an athlete I wouldn't get married and I wouldn't have children ever.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

not too sure of the details...but hasn't he been with chick since he came in the league at 18...if so why would he have gotten a pre-nup I wouldn't have it's just how it goes at that age....and she's been around long enough and put up with what I'm sure is a lot....now if she came in a couple years into the league then no buddy messed and strikethrough what i wrote before

Kobe's dad tried to give him advice, but he wasn't trying to hear it...

And he was (I think) in his early 20s and picking this chick up from HS when they were dating.  There's like a 4-5 year age difference between them. 

He should have bought something from that Elizabeth Taylor auction, that would've added 15 years.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
 I love Kobe but damn she must have some good vagina to not get a pre-nup.
He better hope she has a heart and agrees to a wallet friendly settlement.

this is true.
homey been w/ her forever.

soooooo... the whole "not having a prenup" thing is understandable.

but... over/under 4 years till Kobe and Kim K. get together?

under...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kim-Kardashian-Kris-Humphries-e1304563230646.jpg

kim-k-300km0506-1304698880.jpg

kim-kardashian-complex-4_display_image.jpg

kim-kardashian17198.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not worried about Kobe. He'll make that money back in no time. He's got endorsements on endorsements.

Just saddens me to see another woman, who has not done anything in her life, capitalize off another man...and will be living comfortably for the foreseeable future.

kobe plays the best when hes mad...looking forwarfd to a great season

kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other

and vanessa can get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
 I love Kobe but damn she must have some good vagina to not get a pre-nup.
He better hope she has a heart and agrees to a wallet friendly settlement.

this is true.
homey been w/ her forever.

soooooo... the whole "not having a prenup" thing is understandable.

but... over/under 4 years till Kobe and Kim K. get together?

under...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kim-Kardashian-Kris-Humphries-e1304563230646.jpg

kim-k-300km0506-1304698880.jpg

kim-kardashian-complex-4_display_image.jpg

kim-kardashian17198.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DEM BROWS THOUGH

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

And he was (I think) in his early 20s and picking this chick up from HS when they were dating.  There's like a 4-5 year age difference between them. 

Yup jellybean was telling kobe the truth.. should've listen..

you dudes are clowns for taking enjoyment in that mans personal off the court problems.

laugh at the mavs sweeping them, laugh at his on court struggles and problems but to take enjoyment off someone elses personal problems in life is petty and a loser mentality.

i'm not very fond of lebron but i would feel bad for the man, if this happened to him, same with jordan, tiger etc.

i felt the lebron delonte stuff was foul and wrong when it went down as well and i wouldn't laugh at that.

kobe goofed by not getting the prenup but that bird doesn't deserve a penny.

she don't cook, she don't clean, she probably has nannys taking care of the kids, and kobe is the one bringing in income. she's not ******ed or disabled that she can't get a job now that she's getting divorced.

if your rich or famous marriage is a sham, my dude derek jeter set the blueprint for how athletes should handle things.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I'm not worried about Kobe. He'll make that money back in no time. He's got endorsements on endorsements.

Just saddens me to see another woman, who has not done anything in her life, capitalize off another man...and will be living comfortably for the foreseeable future.

THIS!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

i wouldnt have listened either
i think i heard somewhere about him picking her up in high school....but that's most likely why...imagine kobe picking this chick up after cheerleading she 
must have worshipped the ground he walked on and hence did not feel it necessary at the time for a pre-nup cause he felt he had her....

FF a few years down the line and she has grown up....gained some confidence and no longer worships the ground he walks on, realizes she's made a 

pretty good living so far with this guy...might as well cash it in 

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

you dudes are clowns for taking enjoyment in that mans personal off the court problems.

laugh at the mavs sweeping them, laugh at his on court struggles and problems but to take enjoyment off someone elses personal problems in life is petty and a loser mentality.

i'm not very fond of lebron but i would feel bad for the man, if this happened to him, same with jordan, tiger etc.

i felt the lebron delonte stuff was foul and wrong when it went down as well and i wouldn't laugh at that.

kobe goofed by not getting the prenup but that bird doesn't deserve a penny.

she don't cook, she don't clean, she probably has nannys taking care of the kids, and kobe is the one bringing in income. she's not ******ed or disabled that she can't get a job now that she's getting divorced.

if your rich or famous marriage is a sham, my dude derek jeter set the blueprint for how athletes should handle things.

Take a deep breath

Back
Top Bottom