Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Kobe did it to himself though. Raping white women, overall being the a-hole that he is.

I guess she was just being smart waiting to leave him until she could make the most money.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by iceman3699

she been wit Kobe since the beginning, she entitled to the money. Putting up with his bs for the last 15+ years, finally paid off for her.

she married him after his 4th season so that's not necessarily the begining.

she should get something small but that's it.  she's not disabled, handicapped, nor ******ed. there's nothing holding her back from finding employment now that she's no longer going to be married and living off her husband.

same with mike and his ex wife   and tiger and the sweedish chick.    the females shoulda got something but nothing near what the flawed system allowed them to get.
news flash: the only person at fault is Kobe's dumb %*% for not getting a prenup

Originally Posted by you go boy

no prenup 
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe will make hundreds of millions of dollars after this divorce.

Luckily for him, the divorce is happening now instead of when he retires.

Vanessa will be getting a nice share of all the money Kobe has made for the past 10 years they were married.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

she been wit Kobe since the beginning, she entitled to the money. Putting up with his bs for the last 15+ years, finally paid off for her.

she married him after his 4th season so that's not necessarily the begining.

she should get something small but that's it.  she's not disabled, handicapped, nor ******ed. there's nothing holding her back from finding employment now that she's no longer going to be married and living off her husband.

same with mike and his ex wife   and tiger and the sweedish chick.    the females shoulda got something but nothing near what the flawed system allowed them to get.
news flash: the only person at fault is Kobe's dumb %*% for not getting a prenup

that i agree with.

i still feel the system is flawed though and he should know better if he gets married again and any athlete should.   i just don't feel these women should get anything near what they get.

hell if im wealthy unless a prenup is involved the way things are there's less and less motivation and benifits of getting married these days.

Pau Gasol is laughing his a z z off...since Kobe's big mouth helped end his relationship with his girl. 

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If I recall they met on the set of this music video..

Can't believe how long it's been.
laugh.gif

sweet mother that song is terrible.

so much fail in that video.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

15nulgp.png
Well then, I better get tix for when LA comes to town. Gonna watch him drop 100+ on Toronto. 
laugh.gif

Seriously, it's like all the (top) athletes cheat. Not a surprise anymore

-Kobe

-MJ

-Shaq

-Tom Brady

-Tony Parker

Let's not forget other greats, like presidents JFK & Bill Clinton. And then there's the obvious Hollywood stuff: Brad Pitt, Arnold, Hugh Grant...

Kobe went to the Jay-Z concert Tuesday night in L.A. without Vanessa, and people who saw him there say he looked miserable.

1216-kobe-at-concert-splash-2.jpg

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If I recall they met on the set of this music video..

Can't believe how long it's been.
laugh.gif
yo that brings back memories 
pimp.gif
and now I feel extremely old
laugh.gif

I'm sure Vanessa would rather have a complete family than the money.

Kobe never learned to keep his D in his pants.

I had the utmost respect for Kobe during his early years. He had the cleanest image ever, no tattoos, the world was his. He got tainted and his true colors came to be. He got involved in scandals, and his image took a very very big hit. Although people still praise this guy, I cannot look at him the same. He's disappointed many of his fans, and it's difficult to root, and admire the guy any more. It pains me to see him get a divorce due to his off-court actions.

Shame on the stars in the NBA. What a bad role model.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I had the utmost respect for Kobe during his early years. He had the cleanest image ever, no tattoos, the world was his. He got tainted and his true colors came to be. He got involved in scandals, and his image took a very very big hit. Although people still praise this guy, I cannot look at him the same. He's disappointed many of his fans, and it's difficult to root, and admire the guy any more. It pains me to see him get a divorce due to his off-court actions.

Shame on the stars in the NBA. What a bad role model.

He aint payin ya bills so what does that matter tho

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif
 what are you talking about.  Kobe was already a Laker and she was fresh out of high school. Don't give her props like she was a down chick since he was in high school or something. 
damn, haha gotta get my facts straight..I take it back.  Anyways, Kobe did this to himself (cheating), he only has himself to blame.

Lmao @ dudes on here acting like Kobe is the only NBA player to ever cheat on his wife. I'm willing to bet 99% of these players cheat on their wives and gf's, but it's Kobe so it automatically makes it 100X worse.

As a Kobe fan, I hope everything works out for him. His problems are his problems, I just want to see him play basketball and buy his shoes.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lmao @ dudes on here acting like Kobe is the only NBA player to ever cheat on his wife. I'm willing to bet 99% of these players cheat on their wives and gf's, but it's Kobe so it automatically makes it 100X worse.

As a Kobe fan, I hope everything works out for him. His problems are his problems, I just want to see him play basketball and buy his shoes.

+1

Kobe doesn't care about you; hate to break it to you
he'd probably laugh at you for wearing the Grinches and looking like a complete fool 

How you pay for that sorry ring, she forgives you and he still didn't learn his lesson? She about to rip that bank account to shreds.

Dummy.

That was pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom