Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

you dudes are clowns for taking enjoyment in that mans personal off the court problems.

laugh at the mavs sweeping them, laugh at his on court struggles and problems but to take enjoyment off someone elses personal problems in life is petty and a loser mentality.

i'm not very fond of lebron but i would feel bad for the man, if this happened to him, same with jordan, tiger etc.

i felt the lebron delonte stuff was foul and wrong when it went down as well and i wouldn't laugh at that.

kobe goofed by not getting the prenup but that bird doesn't deserve a penny.

she don't cook, she don't clean, she probably has nannys taking care of the kids, and kobe is the one bringing in income. she's not ******ed or disabled that she can't get a job now that she's getting divorced.

if your rich or famous marriage is a sham, my dude derek jeter set the blueprint for how athletes should handle things.

I

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

you dudes are clowns for taking enjoyment in that mans personal off the court problems.

laugh at the mavs sweeping them, laugh at his on court struggles and problems but to take enjoyment off someone elses personal problems in life is petty and a loser mentality.

i'm not very fond of lebron but i would feel bad for the man, if this happened to him, same with jordan, tiger etc.

i felt the lebron delonte stuff was foul and wrong when it went down as well and i wouldn't laugh at that.

she don't cook, she don't clean, she probably has nannys taking care of the kids, and kobe is the one bringing in income. she's not ******ed or disabled that she can't get a job now that she's getting divorced.

if your rich or famous marriage is a sham, my dude derek jeter set the blueprint for how athletes should handle things.

Take a deep breath

typical cornball response from someone who obviously lacks the intellect to form a legit opinion.

everything i said is true.  anyone who sees happiness in another persons personal problems is a disgusting person especially if that person has never done anything to them,  it don't matter if it's kobe, jordan, tim tebow, your neighbor next door.

like i said, laugh at the mans failures on the court, but taking enjoyment in someones personal problems is just foul.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by H8MENOW

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Lost Phil Jackson, Lamar, Semi Finals and his wife all in the same year? It can't get any worse, can it?
Losing half your net worth.
ugh poor guy
Rhetorical question but fate was like
knapp01.png
laugh.gif

Every season this guy gets into some drama, getting bad publicity. I do not like him, and don't want to revel in his misfortune, but he brought all of this upon himself.
The dirt that will leak out about him now, will be deafening.

I for one, will enjoy all of it!
laugh.gif

Take a deep breath

typical cornball response from someone who obviously lacks the intellect to form a legit opinion.

everything i said is true.  anyone who sees happiness in another persons personal problems is a disgusting person especially if that person has never done anything to them,  it don't matter if it's kobe, jordan, tim tebow, your neighbor next door.

like i said, laugh at the mans failures on the court, but taking enjoyment in someones personal problems is just foul.
'sup Kobe.

lol you guys are comedy. i remember in the jordan divorce thread everyone was defending him over the same situation.

for everyone enjoying another mans personal problems though, if your pops was cheating on your mom and they were getting divorced and dudes in school were getting on you and laughing at that everyday it wouldn't bother you one bit at all and you'd feel the same way correct?

Originally Posted by dakid23

Damn he should have only cheated a little 
30t6p3b.gif

Look at Sam Rothstein, he gave his whole world to Ginger
Even these bosses be slippin, I catch that
Try to be more Flawless wit it
- Spit Vicious

Bryant_Kobe_lal_110801.jpg

If you marry a B_ get a Prenup - Lil boosie

and he has a crown of her on his arm
laugh.gif

Bet money she'll be on the next season of NBA Housewives 

Take a deep breath

Good man
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. Preach brother, preach !!! - Remember NT's full of hate lately, thread carefully lol 
wink.gif

she been wit Kobe since the beginning, she entitled to the money. Putting up with his bs for the last 15+ years, finally paid off for her.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

she been wit Kobe since the beginning, she entitled to the money. Putting up with his bs for the last 15+ years, finally paid off for her.

she married him after his 4th season so that's not necessarily the begining.

she should get something small but that's it.  she's not disabled, handicapped, nor ******ed. there's nothing holding her back from finding employment now that she's no longer going to be married and living off her husband.

same with mike and his ex wife   and tiger and the sweedish chick.    the females shoulda got something but nothing near what the flawed system allowed them to get.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

laugh.gif
 what are you talking about.  Kobe was already a Laker and she was fresh out of high school. Don't give her props like she was a down chick since he was in high school or something. 

Back
Top Bottom