Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

There you have it then.

And They look aaaiiight... Looked better from a-far and how he was playin. Have to see em in person. Gotta love adidas prices
pimp.gif

am i bugging, or is that mesh instead of patent leather on the three stripes showing on the eastbay picture of the red pair?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

It's funny that D-rose wore a shoe with Kobe's #8 on it. Unless his didn't have the #8 on them.
i think they had the 8 on them, just so happened that he wore them the week they released, i doubt adidas made him, but im sure they made a strong push for him to wear them to promote the release...there on eastbay right now, thinking of getting a pair just b.c rose was a beast with these on lol

I don't know...
grin.gif

These are flyin... The Rose/red pair that's on back order is moving quick. My 11 is still there tho.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I don't know...
grin.gif

These are flyin... The Rose/red pair that's on back order is moving quick. My 11 is still there tho.
hey man just an fyi

i saw the red pair at hohla

Its crazy how many cats love the kb8/crazy 8. Its been 14yrs since the dropped in '97 and dudes still wearing them to ball in and to rock. That says alot about how amazing this shoe is performance wise and lookswise. Just nasty!

Yea was hoping these would go on sale before I picked them up. May have to make a move now. Finishline still has a good size run. Just FYI.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Yea was hoping these would go on sale before I picked them up. May have to make a move now. Finishline still has a good size run. Just FYI.

Agreed... These have sentimental value to me, yet, when they were in my hands in champs I couldn't pull the trigger?!? Was very odd lol... I want them though before they sell out as well, can't believe how well they are selling!

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by never wear them

I don't know...
grin.gif

hey man just an fyi

i saw the red pair at hohla

Did they look nice? It's raining here 'round the Hollywood area... Don't wanna hit that traffic. If possible can someone post pics or remember to take some pics
nerd.gif

wearing the blk/wht's right now. they're so comfortable. no doubt that i'll be picking up another pair
pimp.gif

went to the mall tried on the white/black pair because that's the only c/w they had in my size. they felt a half size bigger wearing my true size. anyone else experience that?

gonna have to take a trip somewhere else to buy the black/white and purple pair tomorrow

Saw them on the mall this past Saturday when I was picking up the playoff 13s and I saw a few differences from this retro from the past. On the Black/white pair, the 2011 pairs have black patent leather on the heel while the older retros have a white patent leather piece. The 2011 white/black pairs have a more dull black patent leather while the older retros have full on black patent. 

Back
Top Bottom