Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

121469_z.jpg

Originally Posted by trunkz550

^^Nice All-Stars up there. I'm wearing mine to the game tonight!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

dont you think these are so much sweeter than any retro out there?? i think they are...
pimp.gif

Ohh by far man. To me this is the most amazing shoe ever created. This shoe the og KB8 NOT crazy 8 is my fav shoe of all-time and the all-star cw is my fav of the og kb8's. I wonder why adidas hasn't retro'd these yet.

Ohh by far man. To me this is the most amazing shoe ever created. This shoe the og KB8 NOT crazy 8 is my fav shoe of all-time and the all-star cw is my fav of the og kb8's. I wonder why adidas hasn't retro'd these yet.

i dont know, but even if they did retro this shoe it would have some changes, just like the black and white or white and black crazy8s are a little bit different compared to the kb8.. not sure, but maybe copyright issues.. and since kobe is no longer with the three striped brand..

i remember when I got the playoffs, and played in them straight out of the box. They didn't even needed to be broken in.

Too bad i can't say the same for the retros.... SMH

All-Stars are amazing and I would also love a retro. But if Adidas hadn't made a retro of the Black/White OG Colorway that are out now and that released in 05 as well we'd all be complaining saying they're arguably the best colorway as well.

If the All-Stars re-released I'd have to believe Adidas would probably butcher them as mentioned above. Simply because of the materials and the little details of the shoe that made them what they were.

With that said though, gotta give Adidas credit. They made these 2011 retro's comfier, cheaper in price, and even gave us a better box. Something that is un-heard of from other brands.

And for the most part everyone seems to be happy with the colorways that have released. There's much more buzz out here in Southern Cali for these 2011 retro's than there was for the 05 retro's and thousands of horrible colorways that followed after that.

they should release all the OG cw, plus the black/white have been retro'd so i wouldnt say many would complain but its better to have the all stars since the blk/white and white/blk have released not too long ago. i aint complaining about the blk/whites but i would have loved the AS to release.

I really fail to see how adidas has butchered this latest release. You said it yourself, they made the insoles better, the box is better, overall package is more comfortable. So they changed a couple of small details (purple outlined logog, vinyl stripes on white/black). They are still way more true to the performance standards of today than most retro's from other brands.

And I think the buzz may have to do with a certain PG out of CHi-Town rocking reds on national TV.

other than the sneakerheads, the reason these flew is because of drose as duke said... atleast imho

^^ That's why I got the red ones cause of drose. I still liked the crazy's before that but that's why I got them this time around.

For me I already own the OG all-stars it would be nice for them to release them so others could have a chance to get these. The All-Stars are my fav sneaker EVER. Plain and simple. I'm ok with changes since I think adidas has done a great job with retro'ing the crazy 8's.

On another note went to the mall w/ my all-stars on and didn't know so many ppl knew about this particular colorway. KB8's/Crazy 8's are such fire. There's are reason when they drop everyone gets em and you see them EVERY march on entire teams.

Originally Posted by isw50

ive got a wide foot and these fit fine
This is good news to me I wanted to get a pair soon. I always thought they might be a bit narrow for me.

Just copped the OG colorway from FNL with $20 off coupon...So it came out to be a little under retail...Cant wait for them to come in...

Back
Top Bottom