pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cool, but we all know there will some changes to this shoe..cause adidas is not allowed to use the FYW logo, nor can they sell the same one as the 98 kb8 allstars

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by Wayne141

041411_crazy8.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cool, but we all know there will some changes to this shoe..cause adidas is not allowed to use the FYW logo, nor can they sell the same one as the 98 kb8 allstars

As long as they look like that, I'll be happy. Heck, I'm happy right now just hearing about this.
**cries tears of joy

Of course it won't be the exact same as the OGs cuz Kobe's not with Adidas anymore, but I think you're trippin if you wouldn't cop because of the little differences that they'll have. Good luck trying to find an OG pair of ASGs cuz they're damn near nonexistent. As for me, I'll be more than happy with All-Stars as long as they stay true to the original overall look. I can deal with the minor things.

Of course it won't be the exact same as the OGs cuz Kobe's not with Adidas anymore, but I think you're trippin if you wouldn't cop because of the little differences that they'll have. Good luck trying to find an OG pair of ASGs cuz they're damn near nonexistent. As for me, I'll be more than happy with All-Stars as long as they stay true to the original overall look. I can deal with the minor things.
same with me i will get these come november
devil.gif

i know they'll look very similar, with minor changes(perhaps the same pod that has been changed on the black/white colorwa).. but thats fine.. i bought a pair of OG's about a month ago, DS, size 12.. so i'm good

It's ok with me even if they'll have minor changes. All that matters is that they're coming out again.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why isn't Adidas allowed to use the Feet Your Wear logo? Isn't that their branding???

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why isn't Adidas allowed to use the Feet Your Wear logo? Isn't that their branding???

trademark issues with the guy that created the FYW technology

Back
Top Bottom