Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Ok so they cant use the FYW logo but can they drop them with the number 8 on them?

yeah, the #8 can stick, cause they used it on the crazy 8, so should be fine

All-StarCrazy 8.
pimp.gif

#cantwait

I'm guessing they're not laced to the top in those pics cuz the shoes are still DS, and Rod is just taking some pics. But lacing to the top in these are definitely a must if you plan to ball in them.

im thinking of getting the white/black...for those who have those do you guys like them better than the black/white because i have those...idk i dont like having to much white shoes...help me out guys should i pull the trigger on the whites??

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm guessing they're not laced to the top in those pics cuz the shoes are still DS, and Rod is just taking some pics. But lacing to the top in these are definitely a must if you plan to ball in them.

YES! The shoe is still DS! I always lace to the top... with a few exceptions...

LA KB24... go get them man! One of the rules in the sneakergame is "Cop now before you regret later"

Thanks xsalvioutlawx...

Just copped by black/white pair from Finishline for $70+tax after using some rewards certificates. Anyone know any spot in socal that still has the hardwood classic Kobe #8 jersey? Slept hard on it!

When you guys are referring to "lace all the way to the top," you guys are talking about putting the laces under the black/white strap right?

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

When you guys are referring to "lace all the way to the top," you guys are talking about putting the laces under the black/white strap right?
exactly
pimp.gif

Didn't a few people in here say that even though it doesn't have the FYW name, it's still the same technology?

I reget buying the blk and whts to hoop in now. i had the 1st retros back then but i forgot how heavy these are maybe its just nike spoiling us with kobe 6s

Back
Top Bottom