Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Originally Posted by mrjdmz

Originally Posted by ofasho

quality is great!

hoping to see kobe 2 to be retro.
Co-sign on both accounts.

The purple ones; sex.

.. for those of you in SoCal, FSR of the University Reds @ Foot Locker West Covina; FSR of the Purples @ Foot Action Puente Hills.

nice pic dude

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Coupon code- POTOFGOLD on Finishline.com
just copped myself a pair
pimp.gif

good lookin'

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Anyone hoop in these?

yeah man i played in these the last few days. I like them, there a little stiff out the box and i usually wear a 9.5 but i think i should have went with the size 9. Im going to double up on socks next time i play so i can get a better lock down feel to them. The traction is pretty good, not as good as the kb ivs but i put it above the kb vs. Cushioning, i didnt know what to expect with these, not as responsive as zoom of course but not bad just a little stiff at first. After a couple games they felt better though. Not as in depth as other reviews but hope this helps some.

Sigh I want every single pair so far.... Trying to decide on the UCLA, the Sun Yellow pair, or the ones DRose wore..

Just copped the black/whites off of finishline. Never had a chance to get these when I was younger cuz I copped the XIIIs that year instead. Making up for lost time.

the kobe two sucked #*!. looked like bunny slippers on your feet. smelled like fish too....i kid you not
laugh.gif

I remember in 2007 or 08 I bought a pair of sunshines for about 120 and couldn't bring myself to wear them so I sold them on ebay for only 120 again! I feel I couldve made more (as wrong as that is). Any pairs floatin around?

I still don't have a pair of Crazy 8's.... It's one of my fav and sought out shoes ever..

I think i'll cop the white on black... or the black on whites...

Saw these in person at Champs today. IMPRESSED! Just don't want to drop $200 on both the Black/White and White/Black. A F&F sale would be PERFECT in the coming weeks.

I was a big hater on these back in the day.....guess because I didn't like Kobe (still don't really.lol) and a dude i knew that had them on was a cornball.
Well anyway thanks for FNL coupon had to get two pairs of the red/white yesterday...sold out now on there.
pimp.gif

did eastbay really sell out of black/white and white/black colorways?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

as for UCLAs, why grab them in store? buy them from finishline.com for $75 shipped...i bought 2 pairs of Crazy 8s for 143 and change shipped
kinda wanted the red/black pair but my size is sold out on FNL
frown.gif

Just copped the red/black ones and white/black ones. Seen the black/whites ones yesterday and was an instant purchase.

Anyone here cop the yellow and purple pair? They look nice online, but im not sure how they would look in person.I still need to cop the black/white pair too.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Anyone here cop the yellow and purple pair? They look nice online, but im not sure how they would look in person.I still need to cop the black/white pair too.

I did, but returned them. I didn't like the shade of yellow

Back
Top Bottom