KOBE III (3) rubbing against my heel

its rubbing against my hell and causing problems with my feet .. and well the skin on the back of my hell peels off.. theres a weird bump on my foot now.

Good lord. Just trying to help. I had the same problem bc I like to wear no show or low cut. They ate my ankles and achilles up.

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Good lord. Just trying to help. I had the same problem bc I like to wear no show or low cut. They ate my ankles and achilles up.

LOL ahaha, im probably gonna try to double sock or something..

Originally Posted by mshylln 233

Higher socks.

LOL dude, I wear socks up to my knee.. :smile:
try THICKER sock in the ankle area, its just heel rub so definitely get thicker "skin" so to speak = thicker ankle socks or double up onthe sock for the ankle area.

ah.. i got the same problem.. Bought the asias from the outlet and its happening to me. Just wear NBA socks.. they got super cushion except they retail 10bucks +%@.

how dare you. . .

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

ah.. i got the same problem.. Bought the asias from the outlet and its happening to me. Just wear NBA socks.. they got super cushion except they retail 10 bucks +%@.
where can i buy these socks in CANADA.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Should've went down a size.

I'd like to rub you.

weird.. I wear a 9.5 with my hyperdunk and a 9 with my kobe 3's and its still to big for me ..

Originally Posted by mshylln 233

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

ah.. i got the same problem.. Bought the asias from the outlet and its happening to me. Just wear NBA socks.. they got super cushion except they retail 10 bucks +%@.
where can i buy these socks in CANADA.
NBA socks? footlockers should have them, not sure about canada though but i would assume they would if its the same as in the states.

nba socks, jordan socks, usually the socks that are sold individually or in like 3 pack in stead of the 6pair or something pack are better in quality ive cometo notice and generally are thicker...i have some nike socks that are quarter that came individually packaged from footlocker and they dont get my ankles cutup (i.e. when i wear my 2k5s)....

i also found this product, which i hope will do the trick, got it for myself and the gf who gets scrapes from sandals; its a product from band-aid calledFRICTION BLOCK STICK
img4.jpg

its like a small deodorant stick for you to use for places that chaff....it said its good for use when you are wearing new sneakers and it causes rubbing onyour ankle...ill give it a try, got it at wal mart for like 5 bucks (quite pricey if you asked me, but the gf saw it on a magazine and wanted to try it outsince she swears sandals a lot lately).

i wear nike dri-fit socks when i ball in my kobe IIIs and i never have problems.. maybe you can give that a try

alright guys thanks, ill be sure to pick up some nba or nike dri-fit socks when i hit the mall tomorrow.

whatever you do DONT double sock, its a terrible solution

thicker socks sounds like what you need like others have said

Back
Top Bottom