Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Thanks fellas..tomorrow I should have em :pimp:

If I had all my Kobe IVs in my apt I would take a pic of my kobe IV collection but for right now here is what I have in my crib now

I need some IVs :smh:, I don't or every owned any smh, I started getting buying kicks when I got my first job when the Vs came out

and there aren't many of them on ebay

If you're a 13 a pair of DS draft days are up on eBay. I wasn't a big fan of those. Thought someone else might.

Thanks for the congrats fellas, and they're a sz 10 that I got from a local seller. Took me a damn long time to find a DS pair that wasn't going for a ludicrous price lol. Some dude about a month or two ago had a pair up on eBay for like $1000 :smh: I'm just real happy to complete the Chaos trio, gotta be one of my favorite collections of colorway themes/inspirations ever.

I also got REALLY lucky through a direct PP offer with some MLK IVs that I have coming in, and I'm hunting for some Bulldog/LM IVs too.

Last edited:
I'm glad folks who REALLY love the IV's are picking up pairs. I'm kinda at the point that if its my sz and I don't have the cw I'm gonna cop if the price is right. IV's are drying up so fast...

Chaos for today fellas. One of my favorite cws. Theme was dope, quality was amazing as well. I remember the hate these got at first. Now look...

^thanks fam! I've decided I'm taking a break from wearing my 8's and rocking nothing but 4's this month. lol

I just un-DSed the Chaos I got recently, and comfort-wise, I gotta say it's still hard to beat a fresh pair of IVs to me. Sometimes the hype of whatever's new can make it easy to forget a little bit how great the older models are.

Last edited:
I am not a kobe fan at all but I love those chaos 4s. I had a DS size 11 years ago and had to sell it because it was too big. Almost impossible to find in a 9-10

Back
Top Bottom