Kobe IV Appreciation thread

I will get my first pair next week, when they feel good I might start a little collection!

Unfortunately I only have 2 IVs: THe WhiteOut/Coke Kobes and the Carpe Diems. The Whiteouts were from Niketown Chicago.

Can anyone tell me how rare they are? I NEVER see any on the Bay or in peoples collection. Last all white Kobe they've released

Unfortunately I only have 2 IVs: THe WhiteOut/Coke Kobes and the Carpe Diems. The Whiteouts were from Niketown Chicago.

Can anyone tell me how rare they are? I NEVER see any on the Bay or in peoples collection. Last all white Kobe they've released

It's damn near impossible to find a pair. What size you wear?

I wear a 13 and some will pop up but it's either too much at the time or there just really worn and with this model I would rather pay for ds instead $220+ for a used pair.

Current collection
2 Del-Sol's one is a 14 and beat and recent 13 last fall I was able to grab
1 Carpe Diem
1 Gold Medals

My holy grail of this model is the Mpls reppin' my hometown :smokin and I'm always on the look for a pair for the right price.

White outs weren't widely released, I don't even remember where they were because I never really liked em.

They did pop up when PYS had that big restock a few years back, and they were the last pair to sell out after a few days.

Even tho I'm not a big fan of the mpls, I regret not grabbing em on that restock.

It's damn near impossible to find a pair. What size you wear?

I wear a 13 and some will pop up but it's either too much at the time or there just really worn and with this model I would rather pay for ds instead $220+ for a used pair.

Current collection
2 Del-Sol's one is a 14 and beat and recent 13 last fall I was able to grab
1 Carpe Diem
1 Gold Medals

My holy grail of this model is the Mpls reppin' my hometown :smokin and I'm always on the look for a pair for the right price.

Size 11. Pure luck my buddy was in Chicago that week.

Was rocking my MLKs today and realizing that we'll probably never have as many great Laker colorways on one Kobe sig again as we did with the IVs. Had the Carpe Diems, MLKs, Home Finals, Away Finals, Home Gradient, Away Gradient, Venoms, etc. Makes the 8s look pitiful in comparison lol.

Was rocking my MLKs today and realizing that we'll probably never have as many great Laker colorways on one Kobe sig again as we did with the IVs. Had the Carpe Diems, MLKs, Home Finals, Away Finals, Home Gradient, Away Gradient, Venoms, etc. Makes the 8s look pitiful in comparison lol.

NO LIE

My new p/u and first wear. Love these!

Got the Kobe IV Carpe Diem yesterday and they are pretty nice, pretty light and comfortable, so I will be looking for some more colourways to come!

Thanks guys. I passed on them for like $160sh internationally 3yrs ago. So I jumped at a chance to get them now.

Nice p/u on the CDs. Love those

Back
Top Bottom