Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Last week was a good week of IV pickups. Could've gotten more but bids/BINs exceeded what i want to spend. CDs are worn once and it was at a great BIN price, had to jump on it when i saw it.

TPG....Well done sir.

Damn man...Venoms? That's just crazy. I've never seen a pair listed in my size of them

Yea I lucked up Wayne. I hit the seller up and it turns out that a good friend of mine did a lot of business with him. So he let me put down a deposit while I sold off a bunch of my J's that I didn't need. I plan on wearing them a time or two, get them signed then put them away.

You all know my love for the ZK4's. I was so very blessed to have the opportunity to cop these. Really it was God. Minor wear just a few nics and scuffs here and there and some creasing. Overall very happy with them!

^Thanks for the love gents. IV's are amazing! I'm at the point where if I see a pair my size at a decent price...copped. Even the cw's that I didn't want as much back when they dropped. Pics don't do ML's justice I really like em. They are now in my top 5 cw's of the IV's. :smokin

^Just curious, how many pairs of IVs are you up to now Trunkz?

Hey Wayne, I'm at 24 pairs now. I'm content with what I have but if I have the opportunity to cop any cw's I don't have for a decent price I'll do it. Only must have pairs that I'm missing are venoms (Dang you Jay!) and purple splatters.

Hey Wayne, I'm at 24 pairs now. I'm content with what I have but if I have the opportunity to cop any cw's I don't have for a decent price I'll do it. Only must have pairs that I'm missing are venoms (Dang you Jay!) and purple splatters.

Meh.....MLs are a killer bro. I'd like splatters, I know where a pair is but the price is wild.

Back
Top Bottom