Kobe IV Appreciation thread

haven't been here in a while, and i come back and now i'm depressed..

i see CD's and venoms, the 2 pairs i really really want :smh:

Meh.....MLs are a killer bro. I'd like splatters, I know where a pair is but the price is wild.

I heard that. I'm working on getting a DS pair of splatters from the dude I copped my ASG, MLK, and ML's from. He stil has a few pairs left.

Last week was a good week of IV pickups. Could've gotten more but bids/BINs exceeded what i want to spend. CDs are worn once and it was at a great BIN price, had to jump on it when i saw it.
Nice pickup.

If you ever pass on some IVs that he's trying to unload will you keep me in mind?

I got you man. If I unload some of my pairs you, Jslimm, and Jmizzo got dibbs. You cats are REAL KB sneakerheads unlike these hypebeast. I can't even get a simple question answered on the kobe 8 forum. lol I guess I don't have enough reps...:smh:

I got you man. If I unload some of my pairs you, Jslimm, and Jmizzo got dibbs. You cats are REAL KB sneakerheads unlike these hypebeast. I can't even get a simple question answered on the kobe 8 forum. lol I guess I don't have enough reps...:smh:

Lol which will be NEVER! You love the IV. Yea, the 8 thread is wild man. I rarely post in there.

Haha I appreciate that man. Yeah I usually just read the 8 thread. I'll answer a question here or there if I can help but for the most part I keep to myself

How many colourways were released in total of the IVs? Bought some Carpe Diems today, hopefully they will be with me next week!

Thanks in advance!

How many colourways were released in total of the IVs? Bought some Carpe Diems today, hopefully they will be with me next week!

Thanks in advance!

There were 35 cw's of the IV's that dropped good sir. Since I'm bored at work here is the list:

-Venom
-Carpe Diem
-Chaos
-Del Sol
-USC
-Rice Away
-Ace Home
-Inline
-AllStar
-Playoff Pack
-MLK
-MPLS
-Whiteout
-Draft Day (wrong date)
-Draft Day (correct date)
-Black/Red
-Philly
-Gold Medal
-Black/Blue (Spidey)
-Finals Home
-Finals Away MVP
-Rice Home
-Ace Away
-TB Royal
-TB Purple
-TB Green
-TB Navy
-TB Red
-TB Black/White
-4rings
-Gradient Home
-Gradient Away
-Purple Speckled
-Dirty Del Sol
-Beijing to Finals

There were 35 cw's of the IV's that dropped good sir. Since I'm bored at work here is the list:

-Venom
-Carpe Diem
-Chaos
-Del Sol
-USC
-Rice Away
-Ace Home
-Inline
-AllStar
-Playoff Pack
-MLK
-MPLS
-Whiteout
-Draft Day (wrong date)
-Draft Day (correct date)
-Black/Red
-Philly
-Gold Medal
-Black/Blue (Spidey)
-Finals Home
-Finals Away MVP
-Rice Home
-Ace Away
-TB Royal
-TB Purple
-TB Green
-TB Navy
-TB Red
-TB Black/White
-4rings
-Gradient Home
-Gradient Away
-Purple Speckled
-Dirty Del Sol
-Beijing to Finals

Thank you very much! You really made my day!

Huge, and I mean HUGE shout out to Kobeoverbron... I swear dude, if I ever have another son, I'm naming him Kobeoverbron :lol:

FINALLY own these!!!

Never had the cash growing up to get these, but I found a few pairs I might scoop. How do they fit? I got a pair of V, VI and 8s to compare. All were TTS sz 12.

You're gonna want to go either TTS or 0.5 size up. Out of the box, I think the IVs have the snuggest fit out of all the shoes you mentioned, but they do break in a little bit over time. I prefer a snug over a loose fit so I went TTS, but I've seen plenty of people go 0.5 size up with these.

I go TTS on my IVs, but I agree... Super snug in the toe box at first. After a little while, they loosen up a bit and feel great.

Thanks for that. Can't wait to scoop. Wish I could find the MLKs, Chaos or Lower Merions, but I found a great deal on the Philly/Gradients. It's just doesn't have my size in Philly, but it has .5 bigger, but it does in Gradients.

I always felt this model was vastly underrated, but looking back at it, the IVs really changed the direction of the Kobe line. I didn't think he'd stick with low tops for this long.

NVM, it was a site error. Air Gordons hasn't updated their site, in what five years, with the Kobe IVs. Shows they have pairs available, but error on checkout.

Back to reality, I'll never get these kicks. :smh:

Just keep your eyes open man. There's always pairs of IVs that pop up every now and then for good prices. Set up a saved search on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom