Kobe IV Appreciation thread

My small collection of IVs (with my other collection in the background). I really did love this shoe. The first Kobe shoe I loved, really. Wish I would have gotten more pairs at the time. Especially the Laker fades :frown:

My small collection of IVs (with my other collection in the background). I really did love this shoe. The first Kobe shoe I loved, really. Wish I would have gotten more pairs at the time. Especially the Laker fades :frown:

Just curious, are the white ones next to the Carep Diems the "splatter"? If yes, where were those released? Are they limited?

They're not the purple splatters, but the splatters were an Asia exclusive release and are very hard to find, especially now.

Just curious, are the white ones next to the Carep Diems the "splatter"? If yes, where were those released? Are they limited?

Those were my first IDs not the splatters.

Have the prices on the MLK always been ridiculous? If anyone knows of a link/plug to a size 10 PM me. I have an offer for a 10.5 where I'm giving up the Prelude IV and Mambacurials? Equal value or the person that's trading need to give cash? Both DS conditions btw.

Also, I've noticed a lot of the pairs the sole have turned brown-ish, but has anyone tried to deoxidize them?

Last edited:
^I think the other person needs to add cash. MLKs were going for maybe $350-400 before the Preludes hit. They've definitely taken a jump recently, but I'm not sure if they're selling at those $600+ prices that I've seen a few listings for. I actually just saw an eBay listing for a DS sz 11 yesterday for $450.

Has anyone used a black fabric pen in the black/red/blue pair? I remember in the OG thread someone posted a pic but I can't find it

Anyone still ball in the IVs? How are they holding up? Just curious if it's worth to pick up a cheap pair to ball in....

Back
Top Bottom