KOBE IV review request.

As soon as someone can, can we get a review please. Im dying to know if these are all I expect them to be. I live in canada, so we aint gonna get themearly, so any help would be great. thanks.

Alright so first day
At first my outer heel began to hurt but i took em of and put em back on and felt good, I cant write that much cuz im lazy and im tired, but so far so good,very light and felt extra fast with them on. The low cut did not bother me at all cuz frankly there not that low. The only problem i had with them is there notbreathable at all and my foot felt hot and my shoe was alittle wet in the inside, but other than that there very good and im gonna pick up another pair forfurther use I cant think of anything else to say so just ask me and ill answer it

I'd say the cushioning feels like a cross between the HDs and 2k4s.

The IVs definitely feel more snug and secure than my BB2 lows and are more comparable to the HDs in that sense.

I bought them true to size and there was no heel slip, which is pretty important to me especially when I play in low tops. Traction is great, but then again Iwas on a pretty clean court.

Maybe it's just me, but I felt that the shoes became more pliable and the cushioning became more responsive as I warmed up as opposed to when I just putthem on.

Just my two cents...hope it's somewhat helpful.

^ SHADDUP, really?

I'd expect to go half a size DOWN because they're low-tops. No offense to you bro, but can we get consensus ?

Originally Posted by five30

I'd say the cushioning feels like a cross between the HDs and 2k4s.
l.

How would you rate the cushioning compared to the HD?... any improvement on the Lunar Foam?
I'm also curious if the heel cushioning is more substantial than on the HD. Thanks

Originally Posted by samuelturnerr

The only problem i had with them is there not breathable at all and my foot felt hot and my shoe was alittle wet

I had the same problem with Hyperdunks.

Thanks for the quick review. I'll be keeping tabs on this post because I'm concerned about the LunarLite in the forefoot. As much as I want to pick theKBIV's up, I need to know that the forefoot cushioning isn't just going to poop out on me after a month or two.

Originally Posted by swingshot

How would you rate the cushioning compared to the HD?... any improvement on the Lunar Foam?
I'm also curious if the heel cushioning is more substantial than on the HD. Thanks
To me, the cushioning in the IVs feels a bit thicker than the lunar foam in the HDs. I can't really speak on any improvements because my HDshaven't bottomed out or anything like. However, I do like the heel cushioning more in the IVs than the HDs. It just feels like it'll last longer.

Has anyone else played in them that can give us a full in depth review? I really wanna know the pros and cons of this shoe, because I plan on buying itoffline, so I wont be able to try them on first. thanks

how long until the Lunarcrap forefront cushioning bottoms out in these? I wish Nike would have gone with full Zoom.

Stupid, non-durable Lunarcrap.

THEY ARE BASICLY LOW CUT HYPERDUNKS I HAVE A PAIR I JUST PLAYED IN THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME
BUT NOT READY TO WRITE A FULL REVIEW

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A GOOD REVIEW ON THESE, I AM LOSING MY MIND WANTING TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LIKE ON THE COURT.

They feel like a lowcut version of the hyperdunk except they fit much better, have better traction, better more efficient lunar foam and zoom air cushioningthan that of the hyperdunk. The big difference between these and the hyperdunks is the flexibilty of the sole, the shoe feels like a part of your foot andgives you great court feel. I was never worried about rolling my ankles when running, jumping etc.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

^ SHADDUP, really?

I'd expect to go half a size DOWN because they're low-tops. No offense to you bro, but can we get consensus ?

Yes go a half size up. I balled in these today and they're a great shoe. Not ready to drop a blog about them though...

ah the anticipation haha.
i can't wait, and for some reason i'm thinking about grabbing 2 carpe diems.
i was originally thinking of 1 CD. 1 white/black purple. and the MPLS or an ID
because I was also considering a pair of MVPs... but I may hold off on the MVPS
and just grab a 2nd pair of carpe diems.

The mystery and the anticipation is killing me.

I can't wait run a game in these bad boys, but not for the price these pre-sellers are charging for...
mad.gif

Alrighty, So, I busted out my Kobe IV's last night in my normal size 11. Fit was pretty snug, not bad snug, just snug. I played for about 3 1/2 hours inthem. They where pretty comfy, I wouldnt say they are as comfy as the hyperdunks where on first wearing, but I think with this shoe its gonna take a couplewearings for it to break in. The low cut of the shoe wasnt a problem, my only beef with the shoe was traction wasnt very good. Im hoping that with a few morewearings that it will improve, but I the traction was kinda terrible on hard cuts, and the gym I played in was squeeky clean, just washed. I dont know why Kobegot the bottoms of the Kobe IV's put on the hyperdunks, I much prefer the hyperdunk traction. One of the things I think that contributed to the terribletraction is on the instep of the shoe at the front along side the big toe its too solid with no give so when you try to make a hard cut, it just slides outinstead of planting and grooving with your foot. Im hoping it will soften up and allow me to really put some pressure on them.

If you put a gun to my head, I would say the Kobe 3s and hyperdunks are much better so far. The only thing the 4s have is the cut of the shoe is awesome, andthey are suuuuuuuper light. Anyways, Im gonna wear them a few more times, and I'll write more if anything changes.

Back
Top Bottom