KOBE IV review request.

The kobe ivs are the best bball shoes i've ever played in. They are extremely light and they softly hug your feet while still having enough support in thesole for a slight bounce (unlike the HDs). I like how they are low cut, and the ankle protection is not an issue--people sprain their ankles wearing high topshoes with ankle braces on. The heel sits low to the ground, so even with a low cut, rolling an ankle is not that common. I went a half size up on these andthey fit very well btw.

traction is amazing!!! one of the best traction ive ever felt... ive played in both the zoom BB1 and bb2, and those shoes are among the best too!!

Just played in mine last night and I agree with some of you here, these are probably the best shoes I've ever played in. And this includes AJ 12,19, 21,22, VC I, Zoom flight 2k3, T-Mac II, Ultraflight, Ultraposite. These really do feel like an extension of your foot and the traction and stability areexcellent. I didn't worry at all about ankle support. Of course they are very light as well. The cushioning is great, and in light of some of the recentcomments, I hope it holds up for me. They really put together a great shoe, from the looks, just as good off the court as on, to the fit, and the great oncourt performance, outstanding shoe for me.

Anyone else feel the forefoot bottoming out? It's the lone factor left for whether or not to buy. Also has anyone been in these AND the MVPs? That shoe ishard to beat. I'd like to read a comparison

^^ ive been wearing insoles with forefoot cushioning, and i havn't felt anything bottom out.. (altho ive only played in my shoes 3 times lol)

i was getting a rebound then i rolled my ankle and also twisted it. i thought i broke something but thank god i didn't.

i ain't lying either, here's a picture if you guys got the balls to even click on the link haha.
http://i44.tinypic.com/10p14ip.jpg

there you have it. It ain't the shoe's fault. it's mines. Kobe 4s are still one of the best bball shoes out there. Although the LunarFoamdoesn't live up to what Nike says they do.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

i was getting a rebound then i rolled my ankle and also twisted it. i thought i broke something but thank god i didn't.

i ain't lying either, here's a picture if you guys got the balls to even click on the link haha.
http://i44.tinypic.com/10p14ip.jpghttp://i44.tinypic.com/10p14ip.jpg

there you have it. It ain't the shoe's fault. it's mines. Kobe 4s are still one of the best bball shoes out there. Although the LunarFoam doesn't live up to what Nike says they do.
Damn.

Tagged pic?
wink.gif

well the lunarcrap sure is light but they're just not good enough compared to zoom air.

Please bring back the full length zoom air!!! Still haven't had mine bottom out yet, but I must admit the cushioning isn't amazing like Zoom Air......

I just got my id's in the mail two days ago. Anyone experiencing some funky creasing in the forefoot by the last lace when they play?

ive worn mine about 10 times (1 hour each) and i havn't felt them bottoming out yet.....

they crease so much but are dope soft. nike has a winner here and it finally aint a retro

Well, I doubt it that any shoe that is used for playing ball will not crease...just my two cents.
But personally, I love these kicks!!

i think the sole of my carpes absorb some color of the courts floor. i really don't know what happen. i can't take the color off.
e8c362a4470448702afd3460e97564272113c990.jpg
fd836fb8429c461d2de43e4decb26ec56fca63b9.jpg
21e262d4da46d26233aee76401381d478d34cb17.jpg

the carpe's are whacked in that pic, shudve used them indoors or use the other cw's with XDR for outdoors dude

Back
Top Bottom