KOBE IV review request.

i play in a semi outdoor. the floor is a smooth cement. but i should have used it indoor cause its a sig shoes. but i can't resist the good performance ofthe shoe that why i keep using them.
roll.gif

they're just shoes. it ain't that serious, really.

(shrugs)

if you actually play ball, they get beat up. that's what happens. sheesh.

Originally Posted by rockmaninov

i think the sole of my carpes absorb some color of the courts floor. i really don't know what happen. i can't take the color off.
Same color on my carpes.....i'm guessing here but i don't use my CD's on outdoor courts so I assume it may have something to do withour "house floors". The 'red wax' used in buffing the wood floors sticks.....just a guess.

Hi, just an update re: that reddish color that seems to be absorbed by the carpe's soles. After using mine last weekend going around the mall, i noticedthe red thing kinda faded. I cleand the soles after using Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and all the red was almost gone. I let the CDs air out for awhile, dispayedthem above the nike orange box on my shelf and the reddish color started to show....is it the orange box causing this???? Notable that Nike's packaging(both the plastic and box) orange color easily comes off with mositure in my experience. I've had the orange paint come on my hands with mositure in anumber of occasions.

Originally Posted by free da juice

stop complaining if they are good enough for kobe they are damn sure good enough for you...
but then again he gets a new pair each game so of course they are good enough for him, he doesnt pay the $120 we pay
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom