[| -- KOBE may not be in the All Star Game (C'mon Baron) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Just saw reports that he's getting his Index finger checked today by Doctor's and will possibly withdraw from the 3pt Shootout & the game.

Personally I think David Stern will do everything to make sure kobe is there since he creates ratings....

Baron at the all-star game would be SWEET and I'd actually tune in, but I'd rather have him rest. But still, he deserves it, especially over BrandonRoy (let's not argue this, that's just my opinion).

Yea I'd like to see baron there also. He will bring more flare and flashy moves than roy.

Baron got robbed and should have been in over Roy. Not an opinion, truth.

If Kobe sits out, Baron shouldn't accept an invite. Tell them to shove it up their $+!@%. He's going to show everyone what time it is for the rest ofthe season.

they need to get korver in, as the replacement in the 3 pt contest. or antoine walker. either or.

I hope he sits it out. need him healthy for the rest of the season and playoffs.

Bdiddy or Deron should take his spot.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Baron already has plans for Disneyland.

pimp.gif
This guarantees that Stern will select him for the All-Star teamnow

The sole reason why Kobe is in the 3pt contest, is for ratings. Stern will be pissed.

If anything, he should play in the ASG, and skip the 3pt contest.

I would like to see Baron make it, he is killing it this season. I will be in SF for the weekend starting tomorrow. Is there any places you bay area people cansuggest to watch the ASG at?

Originally Posted by daprescription

I'm glad Roy is in, since his team is still on that hot streak
smh.gif
laugh.gif
... and wasnt that everyone's main argument as to why he deserved it over BD??????

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

from what he's said... Baron doesnt wanna be in, he doesn't care anymore.

he already has plans with his wife and kids to go to Disneyland. i doubt he'd just cancel on his family so he can go run around in $terns circus
3006.jpg

Barron's married? If so, safe to say that wasn't his wife in the pictures on drunkathlete?

yeah baron already has plans to go to disney world since he didn't make it. wouldn't be surprised if jkidd just got added instead or if baron gotinvited he'd cancel. i don't think baron's married but he's close with his relatives. wouldn't mind seeing him in there though. if he doesmake it and decides to go then i would pick up some all star stuff and watch; otherwise i wouldn't mind if i missed it.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

from what he's said... Baron doesnt wanna be in, he doesn't care anymore.

he already has plans with his wife and kids to go to Disneyland. i doubt he'd just cancel on his family so he can go run around in $terns circus
Baron doesn't doesn't have a wife and kids.

Back
Top Bottom