Kobe Retire If Lakers Win Championship This Year??

Although I do believe Kobe will be playing next year with or without the title I just don't think he will play as long as some of you think he will...I'm a huge fan of his but Kobe playing into his 40's is absurd on so many levels and I'm not even talking about his skills diminishing

He said it himself that the end is a lot closer then some people think....Bean will not allow himself to get worked by newcomers in the league and no matter if he gets Howard or CP3 he is not gonna play 2nd fiddle to any1...Kobe is cut from a diff cloth....I think the only thing that keeps him playing is pure passion

Although I do believe Kobe will be playing next year with or without the title I just don't think he will play as long as some of you think he will...I'm a huge fan of his but Kobe playing into his 40's is absurd on so many levels and I'm not even talking about his skills diminishing

He said it himself that the end is a lot closer then some people think....Bean will not allow himself to get worked by newcomers in the league and no matter if he gets Howard or CP3 he is not gonna play 2nd fiddle to any1...Kobe is cut from a diff cloth....I think the only thing that keeps him playing is pure passion

HELL NO HE DOESNT RETIRE...with this guys determination and hunger, no way he stops at 6..hes going to be hungrier than ever for 7, 8, 9, etc.

HELL NO HE DOESNT RETIRE...with this guys determination and hunger, no way he stops at 6..hes going to be hungrier than ever for 7, 8, 9, etc.

Listen to the podcast of Kobe's interview today on ESPN 710 LA with Max Kellerman & Marcelus Wiley. The interview is about 25 minutes long.

It's a good interview where he talks pretty openly & candidly about how long he will play, being compared to Vince Carter, T-Mac, and AI before earlier in his career and how he takes pride in out lasting all of the guys he was compared to and how he's still in the L and is playing at a high level.

Oh yeah they also brought up and talk about The Heat players crying in the locker room after the game yesterday.

Link:

http://espn.go.com/espnra...utoplay=1&id=6190806

Listen to the podcast of Kobe's interview today on ESPN 710 LA with Max Kellerman & Marcelus Wiley. The interview is about 25 minutes long.

It's a good interview where he talks pretty openly & candidly about how long he will play, being compared to Vince Carter, T-Mac, and AI before earlier in his career and how he takes pride in out lasting all of the guys he was compared to and how he's still in the L and is playing at a high level.

Oh yeah they also brought up and talk about The Heat players crying in the locker room after the game yesterday.

Link:

http://espn.go.com/espnra...utoplay=1&id=6190806

The day that Kobe can't be top dog on a championship level team is the day he retires.  So I say that gives him what, 3 - maybe 4 years.   

The day that Kobe can't be top dog on a championship level team is the day he retires.  So I say that gives him what, 3 - maybe 4 years.   

Watch & listen to his press conference from last year when he signed his 3 year extension.

He says it's possible but doubts that it will be his last contract when this extension is up and he's 35 years old.

Watch & listen to his press conference from last year when he signed his 3 year extension.

He says it's possible but doubts that it will be his last contract when this extension is up and he's 35 years old.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by JD617

2nu5ax0.jpg
roll.gif

This is by FAR the funniest stoneface gif I've ever seen. Good lord...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom