Kobe Retro Pack

That will deter the lil resellers only, you know the ones that you can talk down. The real resellers, the bigger fish in the pond, will still cop and flip the hell out of. On a pack like that? All 4 Kobe pes, commemorative box, $1k per unit investment wise? It sells itself
Not even gonna lie, I'd be one of those resellers that would tear the pockets off of somebody lol. When I resell, I 98% of the time do it to fund my shoe habit. That $1000 would be doable but I'd definitely resell the pack to cover that cost.

They're just...

... they're...

... so beautiful, man.

embarassed.gif

I've already allocated 2k for this release. We never get good laker colorways for Jordan's. This pack would be amazing. I'm in for 2 packs. Wonder what the size run will be though. I'm a size 15 but can go to a 14 in jordans.

Will put in massive leg work for this pack. Just give us the info JB...

My guess is April 13th or that weekend since that's Kobe's last game....They're seeding more celebrities and higher end clientele so the release should be within the next month or two
View media item 1942153

Last edited:
Starting to see preorders as well. I say $500-700 sound right. Plus super duper limited. I see one preorder for $5,000 on a facebook group. No sir! Fake 3's are massed produced. No way will I be getting hit for this. Ndc or reputable site or bust

It's gonna be jumpman as it should be..

He wore jumpman, would be stupid to put NA on these

Honestly would be happy with either....but def wont mind paying a premium on em if i have too...(yes i know i sound like a complete stan) but i havent felt this way about a pack since the DMP's which i never rested till i got em.

Back
Top Bottom