Kobe Retro Pack

If you should so happen to acquire 2 packs in a size 14 and would be willing to part with a pair of 3s or go half on the pack, please let me know Laker brethren. 

You are a size 14? I just hope it goes that high. You know how limited releases are.

I need this pack more than the FTB kobe pack.

keeping 3s cuz they 3s and that dunk on Yao was awesome.

keeping 8s cuz he dropped 55 on jordan in them.

still wished the 7s were releasing cuz they dope and he had that dunk in ny where he "had no regard for human life" in them...

When tho... Me and One of my homie from here who wears a 9 can split the pack...

Last edited:
A lil about me folks: my name is hassan. im a size 10 and love Jordan 3s. I love Jordan 3s more than I love Jordan 8s. I'm also Scorpio.

Noticed that Jason Sudeikis was wearing the Kobe 3s from this pack at the end of SNL last week.

This is probably one of the only times I'd rather have the jumpman on the back, keeping it true to the original

I NEED this pack, goin all in for it. Still feels crazy that we could he getting these

Well I only want the 3's in sz9-10 so I'll split if someone wants. It would benefit my wallet too. May regret it down the line but I'll cross that bridge then.

If MSRP is 500...I'm going for 3 or 4 packs...I have never taken my mom or anybofy out for raffles...the whole fam is coming for these.

Back
Top Bottom