Kobe Retro Pack

More and more celebrities are getting them, hopefully that's all hype when they drop. But this pack doesn't need anymore hype.

Doesn't mean much since MJ's son has them, but that's a good sign they'll release, right?

It's happening! [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji] hopefully it stays at $500 and not $700

Last edited:
It's happening! [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji] hopefully it stays at $500 and not $700

Of course I'll take the $500. But $700 retail is bearable. Unlike Don C two's with a stupid hat and retailed for $50 less. If it is $700?

Jumpman on the back not Nike air
i cant describe how ill these are
nthat.gif

i rmr the last pack i got was the GMP but they was $360?

if jb keep it round 400 ill cop, 600 like that don c collab then im be 

it's really hard for me to get excited about jordans anymore. i been doing this so long and the game is to a point now where it's really just played pretty much all the way by now. i'll always love the classic designs and silhouettes and CERTAIN Js i'll always keep, but it's over. chi 2 lows, flu game 12s and bred 1s are the only MUST haves for me thru out the rest of the year. i'm on my red bottom ish now.

Last edited:
Man NT is gonna split all the packs
laugh.gif

But yah, I only want the 3 too. Figure I can find a size 11 who only wants the 8 somewhere.

Last edited:
I hope these don't cost too much. I wouldn't mind owning this pack.

I've already allocated 2k for this release. We never get good laker colorways for Jordan's. This pack would be amazing. I'm in for 2 packs. Wonder what the size run will be though. I'm a size 15 but can go to a 14 in jordans.

Will put in massive leg work for this pack. Just give us the info JB...
If you should so happen to acquire 2 packs in a size 14 and would be willing to part with a pair of 3s or go half on the pack, please let me know Laker brethren. 

Back
Top Bottom