Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Only 4 CWs period?? :lol:

Bruh u know Nike gonna go thru the entire color wheel before its all said and done lol
So much truth :lol:

I'm starting the see some potential with that PJ Tucker colorway. The transparency can do some things on the upper with the color pass through and the sole. But I may treat these as the 9 EMs and completely ignore them if we get Flyknit.

Am I the only one who has an issue with these being $180? Seems a little steep for low top, heel zoom and lunarlon.

At first I thought about the IX lows being $160, so what's another $20? But then I thought, why should they be an extra $20? I do think its excessive. That said, I happen to like the look of the Xs a lot, so I'm sure I'll end up getting a pair or two. The price is probably going to keep me from buying multiple colorways though.

The KOBE X 5 AM Flight and coordinated apparel is available globally at nike.com and select retail locations on Feb. 7. The remaining four colorways of the KOBE X will be introduced over the coming weeks.
Remaining four? really
nerd.gif
Think he meant the final four colorways for the month of February will be introduced in the coming weeks
happy.gif
roll.gif

Nike been raising prices and its really annoying

KBV - 130

KBVI - 130

KBVII - 140

KBVIII - 130-180 (mostly 130-140), 200(Elite)

KBIX - 160-180(EM) 200(Elite low) 225,250,275(Elite), 275(KRM)

KBX - 180, ??? Elites, ??? Elite low

These prices the past couple years.... man..........
They see people paying double retail prices for their product, so why shouldn't they cash in too?

KBV - 130
KBVI - 130
KBVII - 140

They see people paying double retail prices for their product, so why shouldn't they cash in too?

now resale prices will be even higher.

i hate this. i finally have a decent paying job but it doesn't even help out when i'm paying so much for a pair of kicks :smh:

Sorry if this was asked and answered already, but does anyone know if the "black out" pair is its own deal as listed on page 1 or really just the ASG colorway?

:lol: I think Nike has conditioned me into the new pricing. 200 seems like a normal price for basketball shoes to me now, I'd rather pay 225 for some new Kobes than pay 190 for some retro Jordans... but then again no one needs these shoes. Buy something else if the price is that bad.

Because of the law of diminishing returns. If the price keeps going up but the quality and technology remain the same (or gets worse in some cases), eventually the consumer is going to get hip and buy less of your of your product. I know I have, adidas and UA have gotten a lot of the money Nike used to get from me lately.

KBV - 130
KBVI - 130
KBVII - 140

View media item 1361864

:rofl:

Where's team "inflation" at? :lol:

We're still here, buying without complaing :D

Prices of things go up, rent goes up, food goes up, cars go up, gas goes up, why should Nikes be immune to this? Haven't roshes gone up like 5 bucks? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom