Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

PS'd a Grinch colorway working on a few others but this was the easiest, I actually really like the way the X looks personally. Can't wait to see official pics of the flyknit version.
Would cop multiple pairs (or *Rick Ross Voice* PEARS) if these were general release, exclusive or otherwise. 

Sorry if this was asked and answered already, but does anyone know if the "black out" pair is its own deal as listed on page 1 or really just the ASG colorway?
They're different pairs. I think there were actually a couple pics posted a few days ago of Kobe wearing what could be the blackout colorway, but I'm not 100% sure if that was them.

That ASG shirt is not bad, to bad the shoes are.  I am def going to checkout the goons on Saturday, they definitely have been looking better to me. 

Didnt know meeks was on the pistons. Is that dude wearing kobe ix chinas? Dude in red.

Didnt know meeks was on the pistons. Is that dude wearing kobe ix chinas? Dude in red.
LOL.  to the meeks comment.  and yeah looks like the chinas.  anyone know what that "doods" name is?  (serious question)

Last edited:
Everyone should stop mentioning the "turn" and just say atm i dont like the shoe, and reserve your final opinion for when you see them in person

Cause chances are that no matter how many times you see a pic of a shoe your opinion will stay the same, unless its a pic from Never Wear Them

No turn here, just neutral. Interested in the upper, true midsole again, cushioning set up, etc. Gonna get a pair to look at them, feel them, wear them, play in them then return back to Nike haha. Don't want FTL employees giving me dirty looks as I return them worn for a few days lol.

Back
Top Bottom