Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

No turn here, just neutral. Interested in the upper, true midsole again, cushioning set up, etc. Gonna get a pair to look at them, feel them, wear them, play in them then return back to Nike haha. Don't want FTL employees giving me dirty looks as I return them worn for a few days lol.

The Grow!

saw the X's up close tonight on Jody meeks. Clean bruh. I'm definitely on those blue ones for sure. They look ill.

The Blue Lagoons are so ******* nice. I will be first in line on Saturday to buy those and the socks.

You guys think they'll let me use my Footlocker Birthday coupon?

Yea idk what i was thinking, im off the stuff, but like im just tired of seeing the word turn on every page for the past 10 pages

Im just tired bruh

I feel u homie. You know how it is....

First its what was nike thinking insert jag fan gif.

Then its why we only get x amount cws we need more.

:lol:

For me Im interested in the EXT stuff or FK. I wouldnt buy any of the current cws for casual wear and for bball there a ton of shoes cheaper that are comparable.

I never turned on the EMs or high 9s

Now flyknit lows?

350x228px-LL-8f52b20b_birdman_zps9f7f7f15.gif

Last edited:
Just hooped in my all star Xs.

If you like the low 9s,

X's is a downgrade.

Traction is no where as good as the 9s, I was also playing on a clean floor.

More weight on the Xs

Went TTS my foot was sliding on the inside.

Beathability was no where good as the em 9s.

Foot lock down wasnt good at all.

We're still here, buying without complaing
happy.gif

Prices of things go up, rent goes up, food goes up, cars go up, gas goes up, why should Nikes be immune to this? Haven't roshes gone up like 5 bucks?
laugh.gif
Actually Gas just went down :tongue: Thankfully
Didnt know meeks was on the pistons. Is that dude wearing kobe ix chinas? Dude in red.
Looks like it could be Crusaders?
I think Nightwing also mentioned that his tore a bit his 1st time playing in them. Maybe it's just the upper they use for the ASG's. I also heard it was real stiff.

I don't know if im making a turn. Im just realizing that im just a Kobe sneaker zombie. Even if they don't look great I want them for performance. I got a feeling Nike loves people like me lol. I know it but I don't really care at the same time. Im not gonna go after a ton of cw's this year though unless there is something impressive.

Avar is a legend IMO. There are very few iconic sneakers. By iconic I mean AF1, Foamposite One, Jordan 11. The Kobe 9 Elite is on that level IMO. Give it a few years. First Flyknit basketball shoe, along with the unusual slim high cut will be looked back on in high regard. The Masterpiece CW especially.

All stars officially on the "do not want" list. Looking like blue lagoon and I'm good until the next batch shows.

Yikes! Glad I saw that as I thought the extra pattern on top of the All star looked good. I play ball in my shoes, so I guess I will be passing. Silk Road colorway rises to the top of my list of shoes we have seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom