Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Am I the only one who never had a problem with the Kobe 7's? I honestly love the 7's. Some of the colorways were terrible but I loved the design and I got great performance out of them.
Nope, I actually liked them, they weren't the 5's or 6's performance wise, but they were no slouch either. And I loved the galaxies more than any other Kobe color way to that point or since. Niketalk members - hate change, just as much as they hate things staying the same.

Copped the Blackouts for 108 plus tax..:pimp:

Gotta love easy releases..I could have waited..but the Blackout colorway and the ASG are my too favorites out of all the colorways we have seen so far..I really love the model after walking around in the ASG Xs all weekend in NYC..couldn't take that shoe off :lol:

really want a pair but spent waayy too much this month.. thinking about returning my laser 1's or BOB 10's and copping these. just don't know which one to return lol.. might just return the 10's.

Copped the Blackouts for 108 plus tax..:pimp:

Gotta love easy releases..I could have waited..but the Blackout colorway and the ASG are my too favorites out of all the colorways we have seen so far..I really love the model after walking around in the ASG Xs all weekend in NYC..couldn't take that shoe off :lol:
108?

Back
Top Bottom