Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Balled in my ash just now. No peeling it's just dirt that gets caught in between the stupid material
This makes me wonder what Nightwing was talking about, with the shoe peeling apart and all.  Maybe he received a defective pair?  Because I highly doubt his athletic ability is any better than yours, and his looked like it was falling apart after a few games.  

But yea his injury has nothing to do with his shoes, thats one of the dumbest things people say when players get hurt

Bro nike doesnt make close to the worst shoes on the market, but they do have their clunkers (Nike kobe 7)

Their quality has fallen off greatly but they can come through with great performance quicks,

Their shoes (their main source of foot protection) has nothing to do with them hurting their feet??? :rofl:

This makes me wonder what Nightwing was talking about, with the shoe peeling apart and all.  Maybe he received a defective pair?  Because I highly doubt his athletic ability is any better than yours, and his looked like it was falling apart after a few games.  
A lot of people have been complaining about the peeling and cracking other than Nightwing. I'm pretty sure it's just a flaw of the ASG's. What I don't understand is people being surprised when it does happen. There were plenty of red flags.

A lot of people have been complaining about the peeling and cracking other than Nightwing. I'm pretty sure it's just a flaw of the ASG's. What I don't understand is people being surprised when it does happen. There were plenty of red flags.

the material that's there isn't durable, i agree, but my shoes were stepped on multiple times and there is hardly any damage to them.

no shoe is going to be perfect when you ball in it.

by the way, these shoes are :pimp: on the court. i want more.

But yea his injury has nothing to do with his shoes, thats one of the dumbest things people say when players get hurt

Bro nike doesnt make close to the worst shoes on the market, but they do have their clunkers (Nike kobe 7)

Their quality has fallen off greatly but they can come through with great performance quicks,

Their shoes (their main source of foot protection) has nothing to do with them hurting their feet??? :rofl:

Humans lived many years running and jumping with nothing on (minimalist theory) why do all of a sudden we need shoes?

Shoes really have little impact on wether you hurt your feet or not, Durants injury is most likely due to something else. Especially in basketball shoes are meant primarily for impact protection

His toe injury isnt shoe related

Back
Top Bottom